“Interesting menu”

Luna Mexican Bar & Grill
Ranked #41 of 145 Restaurants in Murrells Inlet
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Would think that if you are looking for more then burritos and enchilladas this is a great place to eat.

1  Thank John C

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

My first time trying this restaurant. Nicely decorated, I think they’re trying for a sort of upscale Mexican vibe.

The tortilla chips were fresh but the “trio of salsas” brought to the table tasted like they had drain cleaner in them. Gag!

I ordered shrimp fajitas and they were good. Service was VERY slow. I waited so long for the server to return after I finished eating that I finally asked another server to go hunt him down.

Anyway, my first and last time here. I’ll be returning to Habañeros, where the food and service are great.

1  Thank Bunky1998
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Casual atmosphere, great food, great service. We had the mini chimis, Margaritas,filet tips and fajitas. Everything was great.

1  Thank JohnPatrickC
Reviewed 4 December 2017

We really enjoyed this place. It looks clean and fresh. We were given chips and 3 fresh sauces! Food is sourced locally and as fresh as possible. Our waitress, Brooke, was everything we hope for in wait staff. She had tasted everything on the menu and pleasantly answered our many questions. She told us about the specials and told us about the awards the chef won recently with the special dishes. She kept a good eye on us. The shrimp fajitas were great along with the fish tacos. They use plenty of local fish. The fresh made corn tortillas were amazing! We’ll be back and...thanks Brooke!

1  Thank 1zimmermangirl
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Kind of an off the norm. for a nice restaurant. A shopping center with a closed grocery store. The decor was very nice. Had upside down baskets over light bulbs.
We were given our menu and (I timed it) 10 minutes before someone showed up with chips and salsa for us, and then another 10 minutes to have our servcer show up. Yes, they were busy, but, at least take our drink orders so they dont come with our meal, which it did. Food was good. I had chicken fahita's and my date had a chimichunga with beef. There are alot of resturants nearby, this certainly did not stand out as a place to return to in the future.