“Food was very good, service was exceptional!”

Luna Mexican Bar & Grill
Ranked #40 of 145 Restaurants in Murrells Inlet
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

I was with a group of girls, our server was Brooke. She was amazing and perfect with everyone scattering around being off time. She treated everybody that came in the same. She professionally explained the specials in detail to which everyone can understand. I’ve been in numerous restaurants where the server blurts our specials and nobody knows what they said after. She was exquisite. She sold the appetizers in the order that were chosen by the culinary school. To be honest, I ordered the ceviche and I’m from Florida, and I’ve had much better. However the fish taco entree was wonderful and I would’ve finished the whole thing if not for the appetizer. It wasn’t dissatisfying by any means because that goes to show how much a human can make that experience more than the food. Brooke is an exceptional server and don’t be surprised if she gets swooped up to bigger things. We had a great time. Thanks Luna, great atmosphere, food and amazing service attention.

1  Thank Alison B

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Would think that if you are looking for more then burritos and enchilladas this is a great place to eat.

1  Thank John C
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

My first time trying this restaurant. Nicely decorated, I think they’re trying for a sort of upscale Mexican vibe.

The tortilla chips were fresh but the “trio of salsas” brought to the table tasted like they had drain cleaner in them. Gag!

I ordered shrimp fajitas and they were good. Service was VERY slow. I waited so long for the server to return after I finished eating that I finally asked another server to go hunt him down.

Anyway, my first and last time here. I’ll be returning to Habañeros, where the food and service are great.

1  Thank Bunky1998
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Casual atmosphere, great food, great service. We had the mini chimis, Margaritas,filet tips and fajitas. Everything was great.

1  Thank JohnPatrickC
Reviewed 4 December 2017

We really enjoyed this place. It looks clean and fresh. We were given chips and 3 fresh sauces! Food is sourced locally and as fresh as possible. Our waitress, Brooke, was everything we hope for in wait staff. She had tasted everything on the menu and pleasantly answered our many questions. She told us about the specials and told us about the awards the chef won recently with the special dishes. She kept a good eye on us. The shrimp fajitas were great along with the fish tacos. They use plenty of local fish. The fresh made corn tortillas were amazing! We’ll be back and...thanks Brooke!

1  Thank 1zimmermangirl