“Great Food and Service”

Price range: US$15 - US$41
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Description: We are located at the south end of Business 17 across the street from Hot Fish Club and Nance's. GPS's may or may not find us. Call for directions. We do not take reservations and we are NOT open for Lunch
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Would highly recommend this locals spot. Food is great as well as the atmosphere and servers. The owners are locals and have been serving great food for a very long time.

1  Thank DaveButler
Write a ReviewReviews (1,027)

Reviewed 11 October 2017

This is the third time we have visited Murrells Inlet. Each time we have been very pleased to eat at Russell's Seafood Grill. The owner visits each table to make sure food and service was great and it was wonderful. Best soup I have had. Tracey our waitstaff was friendly and attentive. Thanks for a great time.

1  Thank Shelley S
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

We never miss an opportunity to eat at least one meal at Russell's Seafood. I had the yellow fin tuna and my wife had scallops with shrimp. Both meals were great. Our waitress was Tracy & she did a good job with our table. The owner is always present & made us feel welcome.

2  Thank Paul O
Reviewed 28 September 2017

We go to Myrtle Beach about four times a year. We eat at Russell's about two of those trips. We love the local feel, and having Russell greet us and check up on things. My wife and I usually eat at the bar with the legendary bartender, Sue Bob. We love her. I had the Soft Shells which were good but not great, She Crab soup was very good. My wife got the Flounder Sandwich which she liked. I don't write reviews often because we go so often to Murrell's Inlet, one of our favorite two restaurants is Russell's .

Reviewed 20 September 2017

My wife and I shared the seafood platter, more than we could eat of delicious shrimp,scallops,fish, oysters, also had cups of she crab soup best there is.