“Very good seafood, and excellent service”

Driftwood's Seafood & Steak Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 152 Restaurants in Murrells Inlet
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 February 2018

We went back to Driftwood's for lunch this week and loved it. I had shrimp and flounder, and my wife had shrimp and stuffed crab. We especially like the light (not heavy breading) and fresh flavors. We both had the fresh and zesty asparagus along with slaw and salad. Everything was fresh. The serving time was very fast, because we were there a 3PM and only a couple of other customers ordering. Usually it's very busy. This is one of our best favorites, and we will be going back with friends.

1  Thank Jerry E

Reviewed 22 January 2018

My family and I love going to this place when we are visiting the beach. It has a nice, homey atmosphere that is complimented by simple, good seafood. The people are nice, and the prices are reasonable.

2  Thank Bryan R
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Decided to stop in for a late lunch. Specials @ $6.99. Service good, except for wait for check. Shrimp, coleslaw, fries were very good. Pot roast tastey. Ordered a slice of key lime pie, and got a sliver - not worth it. Must be cut like that since it's free with dinner special.

3  Thank lgblpn
TJ_Hillman, other at Driftwood's Seafood & Steak Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Thanks for giving us a try!

Reviewed 8 December 2017

This has become one of our favorite restaurants in the Myrtle Beach area. The seafood is fresh, local & prepared perfectly. All the staff including the manager make sure everything is served to meet highest expectations. We had the early bird special which included entree, two sides and dessert. My husband had broiled flounder but I had a combination platter with three seafood choices--Shrimp, Oysters & Flounder. All three were delicious but I will go back this trip and order the friend oysters. They were outstanding!. We also had coleslaw and grilled asparagus and topped off our meal wit Key Lime Pie. Portions were large and prices very reasonable.

1  Thank ASH814
Reviewed 30 November 2017

Wife and I herd one of our favorite restaurants in Murrells Inlet was now open for lunch everyday! Wow what a pleasant surprise! Do not be afraid to seat your self! They have a $6.99 special lunch menu along with the regular luncheon menu. Wife and I ordered the Cheddar Burger Basket. It was positively the best burger basket we have had in a long time. The burger came with a specialty Potato Bread Bun, topped with a generous portion of lettuce and tomato. Positively delicious! The French fries were seasoned and plentiful. Homemade coleslaw was some of the best I have eaten in a long time. Drinks were topped of with out asking. Service was very good! Walked out of there stuffed Have ben back two more times for lunch and will return many times more!