“Great Food slow on Sushi”
Review of Wahoo's Fish House

Wahoo's Fish House
Ranked #21 of 151 Restaurants in Murrells Inlet
Price range: US$20 - US$20
Good for: View
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2018

We had a great meal but I ordered an Appetizer and Sushi Roll. Waitress said the sushi would come from a different kitchen and timing might be slightly different. So I got my appetizer when the others got their entree like I asked then we all finished and about an hour later came my sushi roll. Food tasted great, but the sushi kitchen was understaffed. They did the right thing and gave us the sushi for free and even got us all desserts. So the food was great, service was average, timing poor, but made sure to take off the necessary charges.

Reviewed 25 December 2017

I had the seafood platter, cooked to perfection. BIG portions. Lots of choices in Murrells Inlet; I recommend Wahoos.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

We’ve been to Wahoo’s several times in the past and always enjoyed it. The food was interesting in both taste and presentation, so we thought it would be the perfect place to bring family from out of town. Unfortunately, it was not at all what we were expecting this time. My husband had the special. The fish was tough and over-cooked and the risotto was crunchy and under-cooked. My scallops were gritty and not very noteworthy. The service was good and the peel and eat shrimp were fine, but it seems it wasn’t the awesome restaurant that we used to love to go to. Needless to say, we were disappointed...

Reviewed 4 December 2017

gave the place another try after being underwhelmed in the past but it got even worse. had a good server but they had nothing to serve that was any good for me or the customers of mine that chose the location. disgusting vinaigrette dressing , salty potatoes and mediocre shrimp and tuna. never again the Divine dining group comes up short again. At least i got the job since the customer felt guilty

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

First time there and very disappointed in the Thanksgiving buffet. Food was cold, and had to carry food up stairs. Didn't even know if we could order off the menu.