“One of the Best in the Inlet!”

Lee's Inlet Kitchen
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 22 December 2017

My favorite restaurant I like the sampler. Always cooked to perfection and filling. They have expanded the bar, and it looks very pleasing. I've never been disappointed here.

1  Thank billnnan

Reviewed 14 November 2017

There are a million seafood restaurants and this was recommended as one of the best in the state, if I"m not mistaken. Don't get me wrong, it was a good place, but I wasn't really blown away. The food was good. You kind of fill up on the baked potato and hush puppies and the seafood leaves you wanting more. But, lots of competition for this type of restaurant so we'll keep searching for that PERFECT blend of price, food, atmosphere, quality, service, etc.......who knows if we'll ever find it?

3  Thank ELexington
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Food and service were great. I had the trio combination of Trigger fish, scallops, and crab cake. My wife had the fantail shrimp from the early bird menu and both were very good. The prices and quantities were similar compared to other restaurants in the area. We will go back.

1  Thank bgolfing50
Reviewed 10 November 2017

We eat at Lee's at least six times a year and it's always consistent in great food and service. Happy Hour has a wonderful menu. Try the Shrimp Cocktail and Shrimp and Grits. Both are delicious. Can't wait to go back.

2  Thank 674tammy
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We had the pleasure of dining with close friends at this well known and long established restaurant (1948). They have an early bird special (before 6 pm) and I understand they also offer a discount to military retirees. Our service was excellent and quick, some of the best in area seafood restaurants. They serve warm, fresh round hush puppies w/honey butter which are pretty good, but not the best I have ever had. We thought the food was good, but not great. We had a variety of seafood items, mostly broiled. Everyone was very friendly. This place is definitely steps above the seafood buffets along RT 17. The restaurant does not have a view.

1  Thank jleonjr