“Sunday Lunch with My Family”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 February 2018

We all shared the Cactus Blossom, which I thought was delicious. My husband thought it was too greasy. It's a fried onion, so. . . My husband had the ribs which he enjoyed. My grandson had a hot dog which he enjoyed. My daughter, who is a vegetarian, had fries and salad - it's pretty hard to mess those up. My son and I had the salmon which was very good. The salt content in everything I ate seem to me to be a little high, so I just watched what I ate for the rest of the day. All in all a good experience.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We have been to this Texas Roadhouse before, and my husband and I went on the spur of the moment for dinner last night.

The place was packed, and there were a lot of people waiting, so we went and sat at the bar to eat.

The service by Stacey was outstanding all evening. We had no sooner sat down than she asked what we would like to drink and whether we needed menus. We did.

We both felt like burgers, which were really good, and Stacey was professional and attentive the entire night, without being intrusive.

She had incredible command of the bar, and everyone seated, and is one of those people who can very obviously multi-task.

While the food and drinks were really good, the reason for this review is primarily Stacey. We had never been served by her previously, and in fact when we go back, if Stacey is working we will definitely request her. If she's working the bar, that's where we will be!!!!

You seriously need to make her a manager!!!!!

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Best cactus blossom we have had at any Texas Roadhouse in the US. Our food was cooked the way we requested. Rachel was a great waitress and we never had to ask for anything. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a fairly early dinner with my wife on a Sunday. As always the place was packed but we did not have to wait and we got seated fairly quickly. And as always the staff is friendly with atmospheres upbeat and the wait staff are all friendly and energetic. We placed an order of very simple items with nothing special and we asked to be cooked well done. We waited for 45 minutes for hamburger steak baked sweet potato and when it came out it was raw. This is the second review that I have made on this establishment in the past couple years the first one gave them an excellent rating but this one is much different. In the past year we have been to this establishment on two separate occasions and each time we have been so disappointed this service was fair but the food has been horrible. And when we merged it to the managers they looked as if they were doing as a favor to let it sit there and eat and for them to take our money. I will not spend my hard-earned money on food that’s not fit for a dog to eat and the owners or managers not even tryTo correct the problem. The Texas Roadhouse in Gastonia North Carolina should give them some lessons I teach the management how to treat your customers.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

ABBY, our waitress was pleasant and very efficient on our visit to Texas Roadhouse on Saturday December 30th. The salads were great and the steaks, roadkill and other items were delicious.

We had a problem (not yet resolved) with an e-certificate and management was extremely helpful. A fun place to eat, with great food.