“Fun food!”

Dead Dog Saloon
Ranked #13 of 153 Restaurants in Murrells Inlet
Price range: US$9 - US$29
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, View, Groups
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have dined there several times. We love the atmosphere and the food. The beer is always good and cold. The crab nachos are my favorite and there’s enough for two.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,263)

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Visiting MB, friends took me to dinner. The seating by the water was peaceful. The Shrimp & Grits were delicious. My friends enjoyed their meal as well. Hope to visit next time I visit MB

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Recommended by resort staff to visit this place. So glad we went. Friendly staff, seated quickly and server was excellent. We had the catch of the day (swordfish steak) and the seafood combo (flounder, shrimp, scallops and oysters). It was delicious. They barely bread the food allowing you to taste the seafood. Good homemade tartar sauce, but not really needed. They have live music most nights and we listened to Cornbread (great duo). Took a walk along the marsh inlet after dinner lit by a full moon.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Great View, appetizers were wonderful I recommend the fried green tomatoes. I had the fish and chips but would not again. There are many other things on the menu. Call me a traditionalist, I prefer my fish beer battered.

1  Thank SPMurphy
Reviewed 24 January 2018

Food was good. Nothing spectacular but no complaints. I had the grilled seafood platter which was very good. Wife had shrimp and grits and a friend had Cajun shrimp Alfredo both were just OK. Ambiance was very good and they had a great acoustical guitar singer who we enjoyed immensely. Would go again

1  Thank BobC314