“Lunch”

The Claw House
Ranked #17 of 152 Restaurants in Murrells Inlet
Price range: US$6 - US$50
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

We had a couple of appetizers and drinks. Great service. Best calamari we've all ever had. The smothered fries were still sitting in my stomach and colon 2 days later but that was my fault. I ate too much. Nice place. I recommend it, but highly recommend the place next door more so. It's cheaper and the menu has many more choices.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

While visiting friends in MB, they took me to Happy Hour at the Claw House. Happy Hour was lots of fun. We had Clam Nachos-unique and delicious. Looking forward to my next visit to MB

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

We had lobster bisque, fried shrimp and haddock. They were served hot and were very good. The service was friendly, attentive and accommodating. I didn’t care for the slaw, but after the extremely large portion of shrimp, I didn’t miss it at all. So many shrimp, I took quite a bit home.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

I visited The Claw House for the third and last time yesterday.
The atmosphere is nice, but the fish tank is the biggest draw. Each time I’ve been there the service has been acceptable but nothing special. The value for dollar of the food is the reason I will not return. Every time I’ve eaten here the food gets progressively worse. The portions are small, quality and taste of the food very marginal. I had the lobster roll last evening and it was woefully poor for $25.00. A few dry lobster “scraps” on a bun and a handful of French fries, is not a $25.00 meal. I will add that the manger took the lobster roll charge off the bill. Even with that effort, I feel this restaurant now has three strikes and they are now off my list of places to eat in the grand strand.

1  Thank NanaP5154
Reviewed 26 January 2018

We had just had a large family dinner here the week before and everyone was thrilled, from oysters to catch of the day, delicious. A good friend who is a very picky eater was in town and we went to The Claw again, she had fish and chips, to which she exclaimed they were the best she'd ever had and the rest of us had salmon with broccolini. Delicious!!!