Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
7,320 results
All reviews paradise tower lazy river across the street palms building pirate ship ocean front family vacation pools and hot tubs oceanfront room off season great resort spring break murphy bed great vacation parking garage living room full kitchen
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 May 2021

Matt...the manager was rude from the beginning. Upon arrival we checked in and walked up to the room. It was not clean! The floors were sticky, a long string of hair was on the bed, lipstick was on the pillows, the sink in the kitchen was clogged(with the water still standing in it) and the table was unstable. We couldn't sit at the table for fear of it collapsing! I expressed my concerns to Matt and he basically told me to deal with it or go elsewhere. I asked to talk to his manager and she moved us to a different room that was 2 doors down from where we was. It was a "little" cleaner but not thoroughly cleaned. Definitely will not be back! The hotel is old, outdated, filthy with rude staff!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kyle Fowler, Guest Services / Front Office at The Breakers Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2021

Dear Lawlawboss23 ,

I sincerely apologize for the poor experience in the room you were given. Regardless of which building you are staying in, there is absolutely no excuse for any of our rooms to be in the condition you described.

I have shared your comments with our Chief Engineer, as well as our Director of Housekeeping, and they will address these issues immediately. If you consider staying again in the future I am confident we are able to provide a far better experience.

Kyle F.
Assistant Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 24 May 2021

Fantastic pool area for kids. Could definitely be more conducive to poolside parents/couples without children. “Suite” was below average at best. Staff was very attentive. Would not likely stay again.

1  Thank brookewburrow

Dear brookewburrow,

I sincerely apologize for your lackluster experience.

I am confident we are capable of providing a far better vacation. We are pleased to hear that you think the pool area is great for kids. We will look into the other comments that were presented as well. If you would consider returning to The Breakers Resort, please feel free to contact me directly. I will do everything in my power to ensure the best possible experience.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Kyle F.
Assistant Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 23 May 2021

Size of suite was very misleading. The kiddie splash pad never functioned as it was supposed to. Only one set of slides for a limited time. No housekeeping! We had to change out our own garbages with our own bags. We had to fetch our own towels. When we called and asked for them we were asked why we needed 8. 8 people = 8 towels! Never received wash cloths. The top of the fridge was gross. Room was very dated. I asked to have the vacuum ran in the room and was told “if we get a chance”. Overall just a horrible experience. No plans on going back.

1  Thank webb2230
Corey Shaw, General Manager at The Breakers Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2021

Dear webb2230,

I sincerely apologize for your disappointing experience.

In light of the Covid-19 global pandemic, we have had to severely alter our daily housekeeping operations to adhere to CDC recommendations and ensure staff and guest safety alike. This has been complicated even further by the ever-updating guidelines and restrictions that the local government has been implementing on a weekly basis.

We totally understand that you are used to a different standard- so are we! We share your frustration in not being able to provide the expected level of service. However, we are hoping that by adhering to these guidelines so fiercely, we will be able to return to "business as usual" even faster! We appreciate your patience with us during these unprecedented times and urge you to return in the future.

If I can be of any assistance, whether it's with booking a future reservation or merely answering questions about local guidelines and other relevant information, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Reviewed 23 May 2021

Overall our stay and resort was good. We certainly would love to come back again and would love to receive emails on discounts and special promotions through out the year. We are guests that have been coming to the Breakers for years and we always seem tto really enjoy our time there , and would definitely invite friends and relatives to come and stay there .

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Corey Shaw, General Manager at The Breakers Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2021

Thank you for writing a review for us on TripAdvisor!

We are so thrilled that you and your family had such a wonderful experience! I will share your comments with our entire team. This sort of feedback is especially rewarding to our staff, who look forward to serving you on your next trip to Myrtle Beach.

We hope to see you during DC's next spring get away!

Reviewed 23 May 2021

Amazing, We visit Myrtle Beach yearly but this uaually at another location. From this this point we will be using the Breakers Palm. Everything was amazing staff esp. the waiter at Paps Breakfast Buffet Cedric totally wonderful. Please ask for him when you go to Papas.

Dear Carmen S,

Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel and our team members. It is feedback such as yours that helps inspire the team to excellence. We will also be sure to share your comments with Shederick, and we both look forward to your return visit!