Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
7,225 results
All reviews paradise tower lazy river across the street palms building pirate ship ocean front family vacation pools and hot tubs oceanfront room off season great resort spring break murphy bed great vacation parking garage living room full kitchen
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went there in May 2021 with my wife and our two kids ( 2 yr old & 4 yr old). We had a blast. Great location, right on the beach and walking distance to multiple bars/restaurants. The kids loved all the pools/water slides. There is construction going on but we stayed in the sailfish building and didn't hear anything. We would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kyle Fowler, Guest Services / Front Office at The Breakers Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your lovely review of The Breakers Resort. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and everything was as it should be. I was pleased you found our location so good for exploring Myrtle Beach's greatest visitor attractions and you were happy with your accommodations. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to us again in the near future.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was a very nice hotel we loved 5he pools and waterslides and everything was in walking distance that we wanted to do there was so much we didn't do but we r planning to visit again and will be staying at this hotel when we visit again in the future

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor online community!

We're so pleased knowing that you were able to take full advantage of our convenient location on the Grand Strand. People say that location is everything, and I believe we have the best!

We look forward to serving you in the future! Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Overview: The pros do not outweigh the cons. (And we chose Sun-Thursday stay to receive a 30-40% discount & the value was still not worth the cost.). They have great needs to improve.
Pros: Great location with easy access to the beach. In room washer/dryer. Clean and updated bathrooms. Wrist bands versus room keys are really great. The a/c was cold and strong. When we called for towels and garbage, they came immediately and were super helpful.
Cons: The amenities were plentiful but very poorly maintained. The facility itself was very old and outdated everywhere. The room was not just outdated and poorly maintained but the floors were filthy and the carpet was horrendous. The wood furniture was filthy and sticky. Even after we scrubbed it! The kitchen was very poorly stocked, especially the silverware. The mattresses need replaced or toppers. No bathrooms near the main children’s pool! Restrooms in checkin building were disgustingly filthy. No security at entrances from beaches or streets.

Room tip: Stay elsewhere.
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear rhdtravels ,

I sincerely apologize for the poor overall experience. There is absolutely no excuse for the room, or any part of the resort to be in the condition you described. I would cherish the opportunity to speak with you in greater detail about your visit. Please feel free to contact me directly at your earliest convenience. To reach the resort directly, please dial (843) 444-4444.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was amazing wanna go back very soon . . i enjoyed it very much. Had fun was at PEACE and blessed. I would go back today if possible. No complaints. Hotel was great clean pools Jacuzzi awesome. Cant wait to go again

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Corey Shaw, General Manager at The Breakers Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for writing a review for us on TripAdvisor!

We are so thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience! I will share your comments with our entire team. This sort of feedback is especially rewarding to our staff, who look forward to serving you on your next trip to Myrtle Beach.

We hope to see you again soon!

Corey S.
Resort Manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Matt...the manager was rude from the beginning. Upon arrival we checked in and walked up to the room. It was not clean! The floors were sticky, a long string of hair was on the bed, lipstick was on the pillows, the sink in the kitchen was clogged(with the water still standing in it) and the table was unstable. We couldn't sit at the table for fear of it collapsing! I expressed my concerns to Matt and he basically told me to deal with it or go elsewhere. I asked to talk to his manager and she moved us to a different room that was 2 doors down from where we was. It was a "little" cleaner but not thoroughly cleaned. Definitely will not be back! The hotel is old, outdated, filthy with rude staff!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kyle Fowler, Guest Services / Front Office at The Breakers Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Lawlawboss23 ,

I sincerely apologize for the poor experience in the room you were given. Regardless of which building you are staying in, there is absolutely no excuse for any of our rooms to be in the condition you described.

I have shared your comments with our Chief Engineer, as well as our Director of Housekeeping, and they will address these issues immediately. If you consider staying again in the future I am confident we are able to provide a far better experience.