Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
7,320 results
All reviews paradise tower lazy river across the street palms building pirate ship ocean front family vacation pools and hot tubs oceanfront room off season great resort spring break murphy bed great vacation parking garage living room full kitchen
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2021

The sewage smells really bad when pulling up at the paradise tower. It was trash in a lot of places and outside of garbage cans and in halls. The place is pretty worn even though I was told.it had been renovated in recent years. Oven did not work properly remotes did not work washer made knocking grinding sounds and the room does not cool evenly. The view was nice and there was a nice amount of things in walking distance

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Corey Shaw, General Manager at The Breakers Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2021

Dear storyteller573522021,

I sincerely apologize for the resort failing to meet your expectations.

We share your sentiment in the need for renovations. Sadly, because of labor crisis that immediately followed the Covid pandemic, much of our scheduled preventative maintenance had to be delayed indefinitely, so that operation of the resort could still be performed. Therefore, we will be working twice as hard to get everything as it should be in time for the peak of the tourist season. I invite you to return and judge our commitment to improve. If I can be of any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

We genuinely appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Corey S.
Resort Manager

Reviewed 28 May 2021

Beautiful place definitely coming back. Pools were clean and loved that they stayed open to 11pm, also elevators smelled awesome, and the prices are even better definitely recommending to my family and friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kyle Fowler, Guest Services / Front Office at The Breakers Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2021

Thank you for writing a review for us on TripAdvisor!

We are so thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience! We are pleased to hear you took full advantage of our amenities!

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 May 2021

Our trip was ok but construction beside your room is not ideal. Young kids using bad language and playing loud music so you can’t enjoy your balcony and view. Wifi was not good kept going off. Slides were fun and pools were good. Overall a three or four star stay. May go back at some point it does have stuff for kids to do.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor online community!

We pride ourselves on being a full-service family resort that offers everything you could possibly need to have a wonderful vacation! After you park the car, you shouldn't have to see it again until it's time to return home. If you somehow find yourself in need of something we don't already provide, it's always just a few steps away, in any direction.

We sincerely appreciate your business, as well as your referral. We look forward to serving you during your next visit!

Corey S.
Resort Manager

Reviewed 27 May 2021

My only complaint is the mattresses. I had bad lower back pain from sleeping here, what little sleep I got. I'm 40 and my wife is 34 so an older person would probably really have a proplem sleeping on these mattresses.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kyle Fowler, Guest Services / Front Office at The Breakers Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2021

Dear, lawnshark1981

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor!

I am confident we are capable of providing a far better vacation. We are sorry to hear about the mattresses and will look into this issue for you. We hope you return soon!

Reviewed 27 May 2021

Our stay was nice. Room was clean. We loved the water slides. We did that as a family. Breakfast was average. View was beautiful except for construction. We all had a really good time. Parking was convenient and lots of things close by. LULU'S for breakfast is a MUST.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you heatherlong04 for your lovely review of The Breakers Resort. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and everything was as it should be. I was pleased you found our location so good for exploring Myrtle Beach's greatest visitor attractions and you were happy with your accommodations. We do also appreciate your cooperation with the ongoing construction. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to us again in the near future.

Best Wishes,