Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
7,332 results
All reviews paradise tower lazy river across the street palms building pirate ship ocean front family vacation pools and hot tubs oceanfront room off season great resort spring break murphy bed great vacation parking garage living room full kitchen
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 June 2021

After leaving a different hotel at midnight over numerous health concerns, I had to search for a new hotel room...at midnight on the weekend of a large event in town. Finding a hotel for even one night, let alone the whole weekend, was proving impossible. Any available rooms were being flat-out price gouged by the hotels.

I stopped in to this hotel during my search and was told by the front desk employee that there was only one room available and it was only for that night. After another hour of exhausting searches, I returned and inquired if the room was still available. It was, and the price I was charged was beyond reasonable (by this point I would only be in the room for 7 hours or so anyway).

The room was modern and clean. My room was a side ocean view room, directly next to the ongoing construction. I had zero issues with the construction noise. In fact there really wasn't any.

While it was only a very short stay, I am certainly going to look here for any future trips to MB.

1  Thank thomas2442
Kyle Fowler, Guest Services / Front Office at The Breakers Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you thomas2442 for writing a review for us on TripAdvisor!

We are so thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience! We hope to see you again soon!

Kyle F.
Assistant Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 14 June 2021

We had a great stay but the biggest complaint is the construction noise. We stayed in the Palms building in the Founder's Suite. The room was spacious, had a fully equipped kitchen with place setting for four and was very clean. The only complaint is the construction noise that we heard every morning at 7am sharp! Once the construction crew gets started, it's not so noticeable. I would definitely recommend ear plugs if you chose to stay in this suite. Everything else was great, definitely not a deal breaker!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kyle Fowler, Guest Services / Front Office at The Breakers Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear KyTraveler226,

Thank you for submitting a review.

I am very happy to hear you had a great stay! I completely understand how the construction can be noisy and frustrating! Although we know in the long run it will make our resort so much more accommodating. I invite you back for a better experience once that construction passes! It will be a game changer. Thank you again, have a great day.

Reviewed 14 June 2021

We stayed in the paradise tower and we were very disappointed. The building was severely outdated and in need of fresh paint. The paint was peeling and missing in places on the pools and there was goo around the edges that was constantly getting in our hair. We went two days without towels. We were told housekeeping was out and there was nobody to bring us any. There MIGHT be some at the office 2 buildings away. We didn't know there was an airport shuttle either. The beds were similar to that from 30 years ago.

Dear beyondthedreamja,

Thank you for submitting a review.

I apologize you have faced these inconveniences during your stay. Due to COVID we have halted our renovation progress, but it is surely on its way! Our housekeeping is working hard to ensure every guest is happy! We have housekeeping here till 11 pm daily. After we will be sure to relay the message to the morning crew. I will be sure to make sure all my employees are aware so we can correctly accommodate you. We do have the shuttle listed on our website! I have informed my pool staffing of this "goo" to ensure that is taken care of. Thank you for bringing these to my attention so I can be sure it is taken care of! I invite you back for a better experience. Have a great day.

Reviewed 13 June 2021

The dunes side is a motel. The bathroom are horrible. The sheets were not clean. It took me a hour in half to check in at 11:30pm. The accessibility to things are nonexistent. Very disappointed in my family experience.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Anna Weirich, Other at The Breakers Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear bmchoo32,

I sincerely apologize for the poor experience in the room you were given. Regardless of which building you are staying in, there is absolutely no excuse for any of our rooms to be in the condition you described. I have shared your comments with our Chief Engineer, as well as our Director of Housekeeping, and they will address these issues immediately. Please know that we share your sentiment with the need for renovations. I hope that you would consider staying with us again in the future. I'm confident we are capable of providing a far better vacation for your family. If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 12 June 2021

Great location, bedding and coach need to be replaced. the flooring need to be replace. The 3 bedroom was great spacing. I would do this resort again. They just need need to do some updates & maybe they should have taken the down time to do the updates. Great for a longer stay

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kyle Fowler, Guest Services / Front Office at The Breakers Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2021

Thank you akaborden for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor online community!

We're so pleased knowing that you were able to take full advantage of our convenient location on the Grand Strand. Thank you for the feedback on what we can improve on as well.

We look forward to serving you in the future! Hope to see you soon!

Kyle F.