All reviews room was clean minute walk to the beach nice pool a pet friendly hotel continental breakfast nice stay front desk staff pets motel microwave sc
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

The staff was VERY friendly and welcoming. The hotel was very clean including the rooms. Housekeeping does a great job at keeping the rooms nice. The pool was also clean. My only true complaint would be the temperature of the hallways and elevators. It was extremely uncomfortable in these areas. All-in-all we would certainly stay again.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Jared A
Reviewed 13 October 2017

We stayed here for one night, after our 12 hour flight we just wanted somewhere near the airport. The Red Roof Inn fitted the bill, we booked on the internet so you never really know what yo expect. We were pleasantly surprised, from start to finish the staff were really helpful at reception, nothing was too much trouble for them, so friendly. The room was a good size and was clean, Plenty of towels and bedding. Really good value for money. I would recommend Red Roof Inn based in our experience. The staff should be commended for their customer service, well done and thank you.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2017

I stayed here this past week and was not disappointed. The room was clean and so were the grounds. I was pleasantly surprised with the continental breakfast that was offered. the past 2 times when I have stayed in October I was told the breakfast was not available during this time.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017

This was my first visit to Red Roof Inn and I could find nothing to complain about with my room at Red Roof Inn. The room was clean, the bed was very comfortable and clean and the location was convenient to where I wanted to go.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Checked in late for an overnight stay. Spent most of the night fighting the toilet to flush..wouldn't even get one piece of toilet paper down on trial runs. Too tired to address this situation at 2 am in the morning, I told the front desk clerk upon check-out of the situation that we didn't have a working toilet and asked for the general manager's contact information. She was reluctant to give me this information and stated "All the toilets are like that because they are low flow". Giving no resolve at check-out. I got a business card and left. Due to the unprofessionalism and lack of caring about their guests, I will not be returning to this location as I feel in my opinion that animals are treated better than people at this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hobbit1980
David H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Myrtle Beach Hotel - Market Commons, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dear Hobbit 1980,

Thank you for taking the time to tell about your stay with us. I am sorry to hear about the problem you had with the toilet in your room. I hope you understand that my staff is unable to give my personal information out to guests; however, I am always happy to give a guest a call if they need to speak with me. I see you gave us 5 stars for our room cleanliness, I will be sure to pass the information on to my housekeeping staff. I have instructed my maintenance staff to check and repair that toilet to ensure a similar problem does not occur again in the future. Thank you again for taking the time to tell us about your stay. Input like yours helps us to improve all of our guests experience.