“Awesome ATV Adventure”

Ash Myrtle Beach ATV Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: GUIDED ATV TOURS, THE BEST TIME YOU WILL HAVE IN MYRTLE BEACH SC, APPOX TWO HOURS OF FUNThe Third Ave address is a sub office, phone and mail only.
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Awesome ATV Adventure. The staff and guide are very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour and right was safe and adventurous. Plenty of property to ride and get down and dirty in the mud. Loved it and will be back again soon.

All reviews
in 31 reviews
"blast"
in 57 reviews

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Our grandson is at that age (14) when he can't wait to become a driver so when my wife found ATV Adventure Tour, prior to our family's vacation to Myrtle Beach we thought why not give it a go. Well we had a fabulous experience. I called up left a message and as stated in the call answer message they got back to me when they said and we made reservations for 4 machines and 7 riders. Adam our tour guide was just great with pre trip briefing and setting everything up. It was such a relief to see the 4 ATVs alll cleaned up and in perfect working order. He was interested in making sure everyone in our group had their fare share of real trail experience. Even now our grandson is still talking about his best ever driving experience.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We had the best time on the Down & Dirty ATV tour! Though I did get stuck a couple of times, our family and the guide worked together to get me out and on the trail once again. When they say bring a change of clothes, take it to heart.... literally everything had to be changed. We won't hesitate to go again and take friends when they visit. This truly is a must see and do!

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

The tour and our guides were great. I was worried bringing two teenagers but the guides were so knowledgeable and patient. We had a ball. It was fun, dirty, exciting, and best of all adventurous.

1  Thank Jake G
See more reviews
Reviewed 7 October 2017

We had a GREAT time! Trail had all types of terrain, fast and dry, hills, woods, fields but mostly MUD. Challenging but not daunting. I had never been on an ATV but our guide (Adam) helped me feel comfortable and I never got stuck. Wear clothing and shoes that you are not afraid to get dirty. Don't forget clean undies and socks!