“Winter visit”

Cane Patch Driving Range
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Nice little par 3, need nothing much more than a few clubs. Could actually play this with a putter, 9 iron and couple of wedges. Decent shape, great learning location. I had my two sons who are just getting into the game and so was able to focus on short game

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

My husband and I played 18 holes here today. $40 for both of us to play seemed fair...but the conditions were awful.They warn that they've reseeded...but on some greens there must have been Less than 50 per cent grass. Even with seeding they need to add soil over roots...just take some time and money to do it right. In the end we gave up at 15 th hole.. very disappointing.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

I personally don't play golf however my boyfriend does! He was very impressed with this course and said the greens where well kept and easy to play! I was impressed with how clean it was and how nice the staff was!

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

The furthest hole is 125 yards so it's more of a pitch and putt than a Par 3 course. The greens were being aerated and not in great shape. Other than that, the course was in good shape and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

Let me start by saying I am not a golfer, however I visit Cane Patch everytime we visit Myrtle Beach just to hit some golf balls at the driving range. Its a great way to kill some time and have some fun. The staff is always very nice and friendly. The only thing I would recommend would be a shade cover over the place where you hit the balls. It was in the upper 90's when I was there this year and there wasn't any shade unless you walk over to the vending area.