“Very Nice!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Had Breakfast here. Menu was excellent and the prices were very fair. The building is very well done and interesting. All in all, an excellent stop.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Ate here twice, very good both times. I only ordered bacon, eggs, and pancakes, but they have many specialty items for the more adventurous. Coffee is very good. If you're really hungry try to get something quick out first otherwise you may wait awhile for the food (if they're busy). My wife says the grits were good, it all tastes like sand to me.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We went for brunch after a beautiful wedding on the beach! It was perfect because we had over 14 people with us and we could all get what we wanted for breakfast or lunch. Some got fresh homemade chicken strips, I had a philly scramble and it was amazing! With grits and toast. My husband git homefries with hus, delicious! They had live music and offered us plates and forks for the wedding cake.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped at Lulu's for breakfast as our resort doesn't offer much in the way of breakfast. I had the Charleston. This was a crab cake on an English muffin with a poached egg and "sauce" on top. It was delicious! My spouse had a breakfast burger which was out of this world. Very delicious. Lulu's is a little pricey for breakfast but man it is so good.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Went to lulu's because of the location but would definitely come back for service an food. Updated hipster style diner with friendly staff and great breakfast options. (Open to 2pm) . Enjoyed my Elvis French toast!!