“So happy with this place! Karla was awesome!”

Crepe Creation Cafe
Ranked #20 of 903 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Open Sun - Thurs 8am - 9pm Fri - Sat 8am - 10pm Bienvenue!!! Welcome to Crepe Creation Cafe of Myrtle Beach, SC in the beautiful Market Commons. Our love for Crepes and all its possibilities is the reason why we have opened our first cafe location. We strive to provide you with the "Classic Crepes" and featuring extraordinary sweet & savory delights. We are here to share our love of Crepes with you. The reason that you came to Crepe Creation Cafe is for the unique experience you will not get anywhere else combined with the fresh taste and healthy ingredients from our savory Asparagus Crepe to our delightful desserts like the BlueBerry Farm or Lemon Zest. Start your day or enjoy with a dessert our Swedish roasted Gevalia Cafe and Espresso drinks. Our selections of wine and beer pair very well with all of our delicious crepes and soups. The crepes you are about to enjoy start with a house recipe made from scratch every morning combined with the best and freshest ingredients. Every crepe is prepared Just for You so the wait may be a little longer. BON APPETIT!!!
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We were so satisfied that I posted this to yelp AND am also posting here:

We had an amazing experience with Karla today! We ordered the Greek salad, which was probably the best Greek salad I've had at a restaurant: good size, rich in flavor, and enough to share (roughly enough for 4 people). It wasn't just lettuce with some tomatoes on top (as you usually get in restaurants for the same price) but very rich in veggies! We also got 8 crepes (4 savory, 4 sweet) and all of them were delicious. The Taco crepe was a personal favorite, but all of them were great including the Gyro, Mediterranean, and Steak e Fromage. The sweet crepes were wonderful as well. I make crepes at home, and they were made just right: thin, light, and fluffy. The portions were great. We were able to share all of our crepes (4 people) and still have plenty to take home. Above all, not only was the food delicious and very reasonably priced, but it was very busy, and yet Karla made us feel very welcome and taken care of despite the fact that she had so many other tables to serve! She was hospitable, friendly, and clearly a very hard worker! A great experience for our bellies, for our pockets, and a great staff on top of it all! A+

1  Thank Valeriya429

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Both the breakfast crepes and dessert crepes were fantastic!! If you enjoy crepes at all you have to visit this little cage style place. It was great!!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We went here at the end of our trip and I really wish we would have found it at the beginning so we could go back every day to try something else! The food was so delicious and different! Prices are great and there are so many things to choose from! It’s definitely a must try in Myrtle Beach!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

My husband and I absolutely LOVE going to Crepe Creation Cafe. We are never disappointed in the food or in the service. Yesterday Karla, a new waitress, was our server. She did an excellent job and we look forward to seeing her again. Larry and his staff are always so accommodating. We love their soups. We love their sandwiches. We love their crepes - especially the dessert ones! We will definitely be back soon.,

Reviewed 31 July 2017

I got the portobello and brie crepe with steak and it was absolutely amazing. I could not believe the flavor and how wonderful the flavor of the crepe was. For dessert, I split the peanut butter and chocolate crepe with someone else and it was something memorable. Thought about it for the duration of my vacation and no other dessert compared to it. This is by far one of my favorite meals!