1,482 results
All reviews hibiscus spa pool area beautiful resort ocean front partial ocean view per day vacation club resort fee corner room beach chairs great pool common areas oceanview room ping pong time share spring break off season
Reviewed 1 October 2015

Our first time to Myrtle and I think it is a home run. The hotel is clean, has a good location and is really nice. The north side of Myrtle is much nicer than the center of town IMHO - much better restaurants, nicer buildings, and less hustle & bustle.

Room Tip: Most rooms are partial view, the rooms in the "back" are not. Ocean view rooms have balconies, the rest do not, but the sliding wonders open
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank VToal
Reviewed 28 September 2015

Attended an insurance convention at the location and it was great experience. The room was very clean and comfortable and the service was fantastic. The bar had very good service and a lot of room. The exhibit areas were very nice as well.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Chris M
Reviewed 28 September 2015

We had a great stay September 2015. We were upgraded to an oceanfront, which was much appreciated. Rooms are clean, and resort was quiet for us.

The balcony could have been bigger and nicer, and the room could have been bigger and nicer. If they had been, I would easily given 5 stars.

They do have a good, though overpriced, restaurant. We ate at their restaurant, the poolside cafe, and room service. I had a Reuben at poolside that was poor quality meat to me compared to Boars Head, and was sliced way too thick for a Reuben. I do know my Reubens.

View is not as close to the ocean as next door at the timeshare Marriott. I wish it was as close but they put the pool are between you and the ocean. I prefer as close to the ocean as possible,

I also prefer a Marriott with a Concierge Lounge. This does not have one.

In all, this is a good Marriott.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank johnrobertlucas
Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

I am a Marriott Platinum and have to say this is one of the nicest hotels/resorts in the US. The entire property is first class. The restaurants are second to none. The beach front is almost private. The pool complex is so expansive and clean. The rooms and beds are wonderful. Just love this destination.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank jimgolfer
Reviewed 11 September 2015

This palce was really elegant, especially for Myrtle Beach area. Very upscale accomodations, pool, restaurant. Food was pricey, but atmosphere was great and very much like Caribbean pools. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple