“this is th best restaurant ever!! Their LEMON PEPPER CHICKEN WINGS WITH SHRIMP FRIED RICE AND EXTRA DUCK SAUCE IS BAE”
Review of China Apple

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Apple
Ranked #587 of 947 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 21 September 2015

This restaurant was excellent!! It is truly the best restaurant that I've ever went to! People, try their fried chicken wings!!! It's the best uxan ever imagine! The little boy and th boy with glasses has good peronalities, this is a EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE!!!

Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

We have been coming here for years but today may be the last time. Even though the good is good, I'm so tired of the rude service and of feeling like I'm bothering them instead of helping them. They need to let the teenage boy at the counter go be a teenager because he is so obviously miserable having to work here.

Reviewed 27 June 2015

If you have a hankering for some good Chinese food, this place has all of your favorites, and it's quick and affordable. The restaurant doesn't offer much in the way of ambience with its brightly lit simple style, but the food is good.

Reviewed 18 April 2015 via mobile

Never disappointed going to China Apple for 10 years. The little boy at the counter who is growing up has a great personality and is a fun kid, always a pleasure to deal with. If you are a grumpy over demanding type of person I guess you'll never be content no matter where you eat.

Reviewed 9 September 2014

I don't know if it was the grease or what, my wife and I got sick to my stomach in about 15 min. then after about an hr, I had to sit on the can for an hr or so. I took remaing food back for refund. i then met the rude kids described in the previous review of this resteraunt. no refund. they wanted missing food. I couldn't give it . It was flushed down toilet. they called cops who wouldn't come. i am 65 this is the the worst chinese food i ever tried to eat. It was so bad ,i am writing this review, which I have never done before. also out of my 65 years" I can only remember 2 other times i took food back