“Mediterranean ”

Cuisines: Indian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Our dinner was absolutely delicious! The belly dancer was incredible and very friendly. The DJ/finance of the belly dancer was extremely friendly and we loved dancing the hora!! We will definitely come back soon for another delicious lunch or dinner. The bonus was the tremendous variety of kosher Israeli dishes.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

We came here on "belly dancing night" with a family group. I'm not too adventurous in trying new foods, but I loved everything I tried - a great variety of delicious foods and quite plentiful. The belly dancer was a lovely treat too. She put on a great show and posed for pictures and was so accommodating. Everyone there was friendly and all in all a wonderful entertaining evening. We will be back!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

What an entertaining evening we had at the Jerusalem Café – a delicious dinner with a belly dancer show. We were warmly greeted and seated. Our server, Wahiba from Morocco, was a pure delight – so friendly and attentive. We started with a Jerusalem Combo Platter – a great assortment of Moroccan Cigars, Potato Wontons, Falafel & Kibbeh with Tahini sauce. Our main entrée was the Shawarma Platter - baby chicken and lamb served on their signature Jerusalem bread with tahini sauce. We decided to have Max’s Israeli Salad to accompany this dish. The salad was sliced tomatoes, ccucumbers, red bell peppers, onions and parsley tossed within lemon jiuce and olive oil. Everything was so fresh and totally satisfying. The belly dancer was Liz Callaway who also is on WRNN's Hot Talk Morning Show in Myrtle Beach. Liz gave us an enchanting performance. She performs every Wednesday night at 7:00 PM.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I eat and Bellydance here every week. The food is amazing and the staff is wonderful. Hope you enjoy the show!

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

To start we ordered the David salads (I think that was the name of it). It is five small bowls of chef choice salads. It's served with tiny spoons in each bowl and a large lightly toasted Naan that had a brushing of oil and sesame seeds on top. One salad had corn with herbs (tarragon?), one had potato and hard boiled egg with herbs, one had carrots (I tasted cumin and turmeric), one had red cabbage, and one had eggplant and mushrooms (I tasted garlic and a light vinegar). We each wanted to try a dish so I ordered the Falafel with hummus and my husband ordered the Shawarma with hummus. Each of our dishes came with Naan. The seasoning was perfect and nothing overpowering. The hummus was creamy and tasted great with the freshly made naan. The falafels were not overpowering in spices but just right and nice and browned on the outside. The shawarma was nicely seasoned and had a light creamy lightly spicy sauce on top. I had hoped we would have leftovers and we did. The portions are nice for the price. Nina our server was so helpful in helping us choose our dinners. She did let us know that there would be a lot of hummus but we love hummus and we thoroughly enjoyed our dinner. They do have a happy hour with a limited food menu but I could not find anything online. I say if you like to try something different this place is a must try. My next visit to MB will have this place on my list to come to again.