“Good Food Good Service Nice Setting”

Chestnut Hill Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Chestnut Hill Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #94 of 936 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: US$13 - US$29
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, View, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Chestnut Hill is nestled along a small lake filled with alligators, turtles and much much more to delight the whole family while dining. We feature only the freshest of ingredients and make every dish, every sauce and every dressing from scratch. We serve fresh and local seafood, Stockyard Angus Beef, and specialize in mesquite grilling our food over an open flame. Happy Hour is every day from 4-7 PM in our lounge bar and we have an early bird smaller menu every day from 4-6 PM. Sunday Brunch Buffet is served every Sunday from 10 AM till 1:30 PM. Private dining facilities are available with the best kept secret in Myrtle Beach, Known as "The Packhouse", which is upstairs and totally private. Please call today for a reservation.
Reviewed 2 February 2018

We finally opted to give Chestnut Hill a try. We've been coming to Myrtle Beach for the last 4 years and been driving by this place, each time mentioning that we have to try it. Today was the day.

We were quite impressed with the décor - not beachy at all, rather it was well appointed but not stodgy. Our hostess was a pleasant older woman who talked about the restaurant, it's owners, and their goals. We were seated next to a window overlooking the lake - a very pleasant and serene view.

Our server took our drink order and informed us of the catch of the day, as well as the veggies and potatoes available this evening. We had a few questions and he answered them knowledgeably.

My wife ordered the Rib Eye Steak, and I the NY Strip Steak. Both dinners came with a beautifully conceived and prepared dinner salad replete with mandarin oranges, dried cranberries, as well as items usually found in "go-along" salads.

My wife's Rib Eye was perfectly medium well, and mine was perfectly medium as we had ordered them. They were tender, juicy, flavorful and beautifully presented. We felt unrushed and relaxed sitting there lingering over our coffee and tea. All in all it was a very positive experience. We will be back for sure.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Came here for dinner on a Tuesday evening and was glad we did.
Aside from the great views, the comfortable setting of the dining room, both the service and food were great.
My wife had the flounder and I had the shrimp and grits. A variation of what I was use to, but very tasty.
The side of mixed vegetables was very good and the bread basket out of this world.
A bit pricey, but worth it if you're looking for a great meal in a great setting.
We will be back.
PS: Stopped in the lounge and it was hopping during happy hour.
Highly recommend.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Dinner with friends on a Friday night. Easy seating with a warm environment. Service was exceptional and the food was some of the best I have had in MB.Will definitely return again.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I love the Sunday Brunch at Chestnut Hill and try to enjoy this wonderful meal once a month. The food selection is outstanding. My husband especially enjoys the oysters on the half shell and peel and eat shrimp. I really like the smoked salmon and rare tuna. We both love the prime rib and seafood medley as our main course. If you are looking for a treat on Sundays check out Chestnut Hill. Tip..the local Sunday paper has a 25% off coupon...

Reviewed 19 January 2018

What a great deal in Myrtle Beach at Chestnut Hill. 2 for 1 special. My wife and I saw the 2 for 1 special in the Sun News. We had great meals. We both had a Shrimp platter and it was plentiful and delicious. We were shocked at how big it was and with a bottle of Cabernet we enjoyed a fantastic meal. It is a great bargain and the service by Arta was really good and just a great overall experience.

1  Thank 41651Happytraveler