Ocean Villas Beach and Racquet
US$179
US$159
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
US$145
Travelocity
Island Vista(Myrtle Beach)
US$439
US$409
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

We had a pretty good stay here at Ocean Villas. The only bad part was we stayed in a condo that had bunk beds and they were broken. The beds were terrible. The room was pretty clean, wasn't really any other complains. The ocean view was nice. The pools were very nice.

Stayed: April 2016
2  Thank Meghan T
Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

The location was decent, but like with all my trips thru Interval I get the low end of places to stay. There was a stench in the room it took me a couple of hours and Lysol to get rid of. The pool and hot tub were not able to be used, cold and dirty. There were stains and hair in the mattresses and the master bedroom mattress along with the other sleeping arrangements were extremely uncomfortable. We cut our trip two nights short due to the cricks in my back and neck.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Lexy48442
Reviewed 22 October 2015

Condo was great! Very clean and comfortable. Enjoyed the heated pool and hot tub. Close enough to the beach and other attractions. We had a really relaxing time and hope to come back next year at the same time.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Karen B
Reviewed 29 August 2014

We couldn't check in until 4 pm. The staff handed me 3 keys I assumed for the room. I gave my other guests each a key only to find myself and an 8 yr old stranded because the key I had was to one to the laundry room. It only gets better from here. My windshield was busted out over night by some drunken idiot. So far security, well what security. The office was not open on weekends so they were no help. I filed a police report and asked if there was at the least cameras in the parking lot. That's a big NO! The next day I went to the office to see about some help and low and behold they are closed daily from 10 am until 4 pm.we were never asked if we needed clean linens, or towels. Not good sine we stayed for 8 days.
I didn't really want to use all my data up so I purchased their WiFi for the week. What The hell was I thinking? Of course that didn't work at all unless you were at The pool and still had a bad reception. I went in to ask for my money back and was told no because it was explained to me it didn't work on the 3 rd floor. Ok so you are trying to tell me that after I already purchased it and tried in vain all night to get connectivity? That was a flat out lie, it was never explained to me or I would not have purchased it. The staff was so insensitive to the whole fiasco of my scrappy beach trip. I didn't even get a sorry about your vehicle. Finally we go to check out and was given a paper to check off what needed to be done before we left like take the linens off the bed got all towels in a pile, sweep, clean out refrigerator etc etc. I could have and should have stayed home. The extra $340 to replace my windshield and other damage was $$ that we could have went out and had some fun. I wouldn't ever pay at this establishment if it was the last place to stay at the beach. And another thing for the price it should have at least had an ocean view. Instead we got to look at all the lovely highrises all week.
I wouldn't advise anyone stay here. The funniest thing was the envelope left to tip the maid. Which essentially was me. If I had to rate this 1 out of 5 stars it would be negative 5. Again worst trip ever.

• Stayed: August 2014
6  Thank Charie M
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Have stayed here in a family member's timeshare many times over the past 20 years. Ocean Villa's has maintained a nice, if dated, facility. It's older, and far from perfect, but it's a nice and inexpensive place to spend a little time at the beach.

It has a few quirks:
*furniture/appliances are dated.
*limited or no wifi. It's located in the office, some lower floors can still get it, but if you're on the upper floors you're out of luck. I also think you have to pay for the week to get the password.
*No TV in the bedroom.
*Staff is limited and my be off site at odd times.

The thing to keep in mind with Ocean Villa's is it's a mixed timeshare and owner condo building and not a hotel so I have given it some leeway and not been as critical as I would of a hotel. You might also rent an owner unit instead of a timeshare and it will be furnished and decorated quite differently. In short, experiences will vary.

Room Tip: End units (#1 and #5) have additional living room space. Lower level end units on the pool side of the building might get a little bit more noise. Ask for a higher room if available, you can get a view of the ocean.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family