“Relax, eat, laugh❗️”

Ranked #83 of 913 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Takeout
Description: Our "Key West" style restaurant features everything from fresh oysters on the half shell and nearly famous hot wings to mouth-watering burgers and perfectly grilled steaks. Try our famous "Dirty Don's Dunkin' Pot", a generous pot full of steamed shellfish topped with corn on the cob, hot sausages and served with garlic bread. We offer a huge assortment of sandwiches including our char-grilled burgers, Carolina BBQ and our own "Dirty Don Dog". When the weather's nice out, there's no better place to enjoy a meal than outside on our patio.Happy Hour is Monday - Friday 4pm till 6pm featuring $.50 shrimp, wings along with many reduced drink prices. Whether you are a local or a visitor, Dirty Don's is a must! Come on by and join us for a great meal, lots of fun & your favorite beer, wine or cocktail. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Haven't been to Dirty Don's for quite a while. Missed the delicious onion rings.......best ever! Fun staff, great atmosphere!! Will be back next year.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We stop here at least once every time we are in MB from PA, always a great meal and a great time! We had the pleasure of meeting "Dirty Don", and what a guy! He made sure we, as well as all other patrons, were taken care of! Never a bad word for any of our visits....see you next year Dirty Dons!!! John & Dawn from WB PA

Reviewed 28 September 2017

We love the food! The wings are the best and the oyster roasts on the weekends are fun! Get a pitcher of one of their specialty drinks and you get a free tee shirt!

Reviewed 27 September 2017

My husband and I went here on a recommendation, so we went as he is a big seafood lover. We immediately loved the quaint, salty seafarer vibe! The menu was full of seafood of all kinds, plus a couple of items of chicken and beef. I ordered a grilled chicken salad and my husband ordered the oyster po'boy, plus an appetizer of hush puppies, which were fabulous with honey butter and/or tarter sauce. My salad, unfortunately was limp and wilted, but the chicken was good. The oyster po'boy was HUGE and my husband says it was fantastic, the oysters were terrific. They serve them raw as well. Would I go again?? Yes, but I think I will skip the salad and get some clam strips!

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Great sandwiches here and fries too. Went here several times for dinner. Close enough to beach hotels with just a short walk. Oysters on the 1/2 shell and great sandwichs. I really liked the chicken cheesesteak and the fries.