My wife and I got away for a few days during the week and chose The Marina Inn. We were not disappointed! Our room overlooked the marina and golf course fot a beautiful view. Although we didn't use the kitchen, it was a full kitchen with stove, microwave and full size fridge. We walked to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse for dinner one night. The only issue we had was that our key didn't work, but fortunately the bell hop was with us and he let us in with his master key until maintenance could fix it. Overall I would highly recommend this hotel for a romantic or a family get away in Myrtle Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located to top area attractions; AAA 4 diamond rated since 2007 and a 2011 TripAdvisor Top 25 Hotel in the US. Amenities include private access beach with full amenities; pools, whirlpools, sauna, workout facility, two golf courses and tennis onsite & summer children's activities. Additional amenities include: Wi-Fi, valet parking, concierge and in-room spa services. Dining options range from casual to elegant and include our signature restaurant WaterScapes and Ruths Chris also located onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Inn at Grande Dunes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Inn At Grande Dunes Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marina Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marina Hotel At Grande Dunes