“Great Happy Hours Great Small Bites.”
Review of Tupelo Honey

Tupelo Honey
Reserve with OpenTable
Tupelo Honey is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #110 of 942 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our Southern dishes and libations are served with a creative twist and a smile, and we serve our guests nothing that we wouldn't want on our own supper table. When we play with our food (and we think it's okay), the result is scrumptious. We're rooted in the Mountain South, and our menu is inspired by time-honored traditions: pickling and frying, canning and preserving, and utilizing seasonal produce and ingredients to prepare delicious, scratch-made creations.
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Like the Happy Hours because they run from 4-8pm Monday through Friday, but it took me a couple of visits to capture the really good deals. If you like craft beers, and like/support/want to try the local brews (New South), and other Carolina microbrews, they offer 16oz beers for $3.00. They have a board behind the bar listing all the beers, and the "HH" designation lets you know which ones are Happy Hours specials. Bar is a cool set up, Lindsay is an awesome "mixologist", and this location in the Market Common has outdoor seating and fire pits. Friendly and inviting atmosphere.

Small plates are awesome The Brussel sprouts, yes Brussel sprouts, are a really great HH small plate. The veggie burger, which comes with fries, for $4.50 has converted me! Never had any feeling for veggie burgers, but this one, for $4.50, is kind of the proverbial "no-brainer". Also for vegans/vegetarians, they have a cauliflower steak on the regular menu.

If they ask you if you want biscuits, say "yes". The beet salad is excellent, and for brunch, the Shoo Mercy Sweet Potato Pancake breakfast, which comes with fried chicken, eggs, and bacon, is still my favorite brunch when I want to treat myself!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

We met friends here for dinner and drinks. The waitress was extremely knowledgeable in what drinks were available. She described the beers so you could select the correct one for your taste buds. I had trout and it was really good. My husband had the shrimp & grits and said he would rank theirs in the top two places he has had it.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I recently went there for the second time and was happy to be stumped, trying to decide on a menu item! There are so many fun choices, and the food offers a welcomed variety from many menus around town.

The atmosphere is great, staff is knowledgeable, and courteous, and prices are fairly reasonable.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

All I can say is wow. Excellent service. Excellent food. Excellent vibes. That fried chicken—OMG. What a creamy delicious experience. Alyson was attentive, kind, and just made me smile. Coming in from the cold to Alyson’s warm presence and the warmth of the fried okra made my night go from a 1 to a 10! Thank you tupelo, for all you do, and thank you Alyson, for the exquisite experience.

1  Thank monkeyonmyhead17
Reviewed 3 December 2017

This holiday season, we are so thankful for Alyson’s incredible service at the incredible Tupelo in the incredible Myrtle Beach. We loved our experience and the food!! Full tummies and happy hearts!!!