“Great gyros!”

Mediterranean Bistro
Ranked #97 of 948 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Reviewed 18 November 2017

This place is quaint and decorated as if it were located somewhere in the Med.
I had the house specialty which was the gyros. It was as authentic as what you would find anywhere in Greece. My wife had the falafel which she enjoyed. The prices are very reasonable and a piece of baklava is a must have.
There are many Mediterranean style restaurants in Myrtle Beach and this one is among the best.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

This place is sort of hidden, next to gas station. Nothing fancy but cute. Staff is very pleasant and accommodating. The food is very good. Gives you the homemade good feeling. All fresh and tasty. So many desserts to choose from they all look scrumptious. You can order to take out. If you like Mediterranean food you must stop here. Awesome appetizers. Great price overall!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Without a doubt this hole in the wall small cafe, stuck between a Circle K and some BBQ place, is not much to look at, but I got to tell you, it had the best Gryo I have ever had. Period. Hands Down. I will be forever comparing every Gryo I have to the ones that I had here. I was in Mrytle Beach for a couple days, and I made a point to drive back here every day at lunch to get the same thing. The quatlity was consistant, I had a great sandwich every time. My wife had a sampler platter, and I guess it was OK, but I did not want to ruin the Gryo taste in my mouth with contaminating it with whatever it was she had.

In case I have not made it clear, get the Gryo, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

I discovered Mediterranean Bistro via Yelp and I'm so glad I did! I visited this bistro twice while on vacation. Mediterranean Bistro is in a strip mall along with a gas station, liquor store, and a BBQ joint. There aren't a lot of parking spaces. There are about 7-8 tables inside. The food is made to order, so I would suggest calling ahead and picking up your order if you're not dining in. Most of the tables were full when I came in and placed in order around 1pm. There were 5 people in the kitchen working hard. Every staff member was friendly.

The food was fresh and delicious. The Avgolemono (chicken lemon orzo soup) was so good. The falafels were huge. They supplied a decent sized container of hummus for dipping. I loved that they included pita bread slices as well. The gyro was delicious and stuffed with meat and fixins. The pita bread was toasted perfectly. It came with a pickle and ruffle chips.

I most certainly would return the next time I'm in the area. If you love great mediterranean food and a friendly staff, Mediterranean Bistro is the place for you!

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Asked a vendor at the Greek Festival where to go for good Greek food and was led to the Mediterranean Bistro. What a find. Friendly staff, great food and reasonable prices. Not very big but well maintained and comfortable. Definitely our new go to place in Myrtle Beach.