US$347
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$80
US$228
US$178
Aqua Beach Inn(Myrtle Beach)
US$177
US$123
Book now, pay at stay
US$252
US$245
Official Site
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
US$134
US$125
Hotels.com
All reviewsrented unitstory buildingwashers and dryersquiet locationfloor balconygreat place to stayhot tuboceanrealtorpalmettounitskitchenette
Reviewed 6 September 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 31 August 2012

after staying at sands the last 3 times we were at myrtle beach we booked a room at ocean forest plaza for the 3rd time. The intial reservation call went wel as well as 2 follow up calls. on 8/30/2012 we called to confirm full payment, everything was fine. A couple of hours later I called to add a night, 8/31, was told by, make sure you get names employee numbers or they basically treat you as a liar, that the room, 2211 was available for check in that night, theyll tell you 15 times during your call they do not give out room numbers or know what room youll be put in, so once again, treated as a liar, anyway, we spent all day preparing to leave friday morning, I called back to pay for the room and was told they were sold out, that the room we requested was reserved for that whole week, duh. no room guarantees right? The lady i spoke with said, I dont hear you mentioning anyones names. What? I didnt write her name down because you'd think they know what theyre talking about. She had me call ocean forest direct, the lady, oh crap, no name,at the front desk first said nothings available, then an ocean view was, all ocean fronts are booked all week, duh, i have one i know that, then we can check in an ocean view, check out sat by 11am and back in at 4pm in an ocean front, oops, now an ocean front is available,lower floor, NO ROOM # ALLOWED. But the price quoted at $115.00 WAs, in her words, " I dont think so. it's a holiday", once again treated like a liar. she transfered me back to reservations, told me to talk to paul the supervisor, explained all this to him, I got a laugh and smart assed response of, and I quote, " we're all booked up thats why". ok smart mouth, called back to cancel go somewhere else, loose deposit. We have your money and can treat you like dirt now. I have written good reviews for sands resorts in the past, those were a mistake. After this vacation if, big if, we ever come back to myrtle beach i'd sleep under the pier before id stay at another sands property.

Room Tip: room 2210 where our sons stayed in june, we were in 2211, their room had paint falling off the walls, humid and uncomfortable, carpet was sticky and molded and stunk. sofa was nasty and stunk, 2211 was ok, except for a chunk of the bar fell off in my lap hitting me in the, yes those. reservation line employees are incompetant, all their customer service people are smart mouthed, wouldnt and will never waste time on a sands property again
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank randy w
Reviewed 22 July 2012

This was the worst resort I ever stayed at, pictures on website dont depict actual resort!!!! This place needs a major renovation!!!!

Room Tip: Don't pick this place
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank John P
Reviewed 16 July 2012

We arrived early and as soon as our room was ready, they called and let us know it was ready and we were able to check in early. The room was big, clean and nice. The hotel is not directly ocean front you do have to walk across the street but that is not a big deal to us. Two negatives - one is the pool here, they are very small and if you have kids it's not the best place to stay. There's not alot of activities for kids. And two there's no ice makers here because all rooms has an ice maker in the fridge but it takes forever for ice to come out. We would definitely stay here again, the staff were really nice and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Jessica N
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Dirty shower and reception refused to switch our rooms because they insisted it was a permanant stain that can't be removed. The parking garage is dangerous. Very narrow turns and smelled of urine. The whole hotel from lobby to outdoor halls to room had a terrible odor. Decor was 1970 and the pics on the website are deceiving. Yes, you have access to other local sand resort but the water slide pics are not at this hotel. The restaurant on site was so old and smelled just as terrible, needless to say we did not eat there. Also, it was not a great location for me, it was away from all the boardwalk action so beside the beach there was nothing else around. But my husband like the fact that we were away from the hustle and bustle . Limited bath products with a broken shower handle and hardly any hot water. Also, the clothes line on the balcony was broken. I would NEVER recommend this hotel, but the view was nice, I have to give them at least that much credit.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family