Ocean Forest Plaza
US$239
US$302
US$260
Hampton.com
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
US$295
US$274
Beach Colony Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$265
US$378
Travelocity
US$675
Orbitz.com
All reviewsrented unitstory buildingwashers and dryersquiet locationfloor balconygreat place to stayhot tubbeach frontoceanrealtorpalmettounitskitchenette
Reviewed 3 April 2016

This place reminds me of home due to the trees around the condo, but I have the beach in front of the condos. Pleasant employees and always helpful. They have a tram to take you to the beach if you choose condo that isn't beach front. The place is always clean in and outdoor pools.

Stayed: July 2015
1  Thank hlndysn
Reviewed 21 March 2016

all condo building privately owned units.apartments are 3.5 star .fully equipped. indoor pool heated . outdoor pool not heated. location is well north of boardwalk and restaurants and bars.we had a family vacation for spring break and found our one bedroom apat. to be clean and beautiful.House keeping towels toilet paper laundry and dishwasher soap etc. where our responsibility. for odds and sods try dollar tree.Closest grocery Food Lion on 17 bus. 1 kms. It was agood vacation but I missed the Multypool spa resort atmosphere of previous holidays.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2015

Do not want to stay anywhere else but here it has a kitchen, living room, balcony and a separate bedroom. You can not ask for more. The view is excellent, quite and peaceful. the only down fall is the parking garage. You need a u-go and I'll stay here car. It's so small almost crashed trying to get up the ramp which you can tell a lot of people have but husband took his time and made some sharp, sharp, sharp and slow, slow and slow moves which took forever but no scratches. But, everything else great. If possible, park on lower deck as possible and take the elevator please you wont regret unless not planning on leaving until time to go.

Room Tip: Ocean front
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank janjo074
Reviewed 23 October 2015

Staff & crew did an excellent job preparing & notifying everyone in the building during the tropical storm. Only very minor water issue's, it could have been much worse. Well done, Dennis ! (Building Manager)

Room Tip: Building is located residential areal, quiet Convenient to restaurants, shopping, attractions. Easy access to airport, on bus route.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2015

This is our second time staying here. Once in 2011 and then again this labor day weekend. Very nice one bedroom ocean front suite with a full kitchen and sofa bed. The price was great for what you get. The amenities are nice, indoor and outdoor pool, hot tub. It is on the North end of Myrtle Beach which is a little quieter. Still located close enough that you can drive to the main attractions within minutes. It is part of the Sands Resorts chain so you get to use the other resorts amenities as well. They also include tickets to Wild Water & Wheels water park(water park is free, but you have to add'l for the wheels but not much), golf, Kid adventure (which I may be getting the name wrong. Very clean, the carpet in halls is outdated. They were painting the halls when we were there, so they are under some type of renovation. Now for the down side there is NO reservation/check in desk at the the building. Now we have stayed here before and there is no mention that it no longer exist. You have to check in at the Ocean Dunes which is up the road. Not good to find this out after a 6 hour drive and all you want to do is check in and unwind. They really need to add this information to their website. Which we used to book our reservation. When I walked in the building I had this lost look on my face and someone saw me and asked if I was looking for the reservation desk. This is the only way I knew that they have moved. Once we got to the Ocean Dunes to check in I asked when they changed this and the lady said this year. I was told that they should have told me when I called to make my reservation. I then informed her that I booked online. Other than that mishap, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family