All reviewsquiet locationgreat place to stayhot tubbeach frontoceanunits
Reviewed 12 October 2017

I, on a whim contacted Palmetto Vacations about a room on the beach.
As it turned out, it ended up being a CONDO! It was $28 per night, with a bedroom with two double beds, a kitchenette and a fold out couch with an incredible view on the ocean from our 11th floor balcony.
We went in Feb. (off season) and the weather was warm, the view spectacular and the nightlife still hopping.
It convinced me to move from NY to NC so I can visit again anytime I please! it is a luxury condo on a budget price!

Room Tip: Contact Palmetto Vacations and ask about an ocean view room!
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2017

This was the first time to stay at Ocean Forrest Plaza and it was a very nice place with a great view of the ocean as well as central located for food and shopping. All the people that I met for Palmetto Realty was very great and helpful especially Katie . I would like to stay there again , a great experience.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club
Reviewed 2 August 2017

We were very happy with our vacation at Ocean Forest Plaza. We arrived early in the morning and our condo was all ready for us to check in. The condo was very clean. Great view of the pool, beach and ocean. We had a great time!

Room Tip: Do your research.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anichka602
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Each condo is owned by different owners so do your homework. We stayed in 2312 it was clean, had all essentials including kitchen items. Gorgeous view! I would recommend to owner to take out some of the glassware and plates and provide plastic plates and cups, so it's better equipped for families with small children. Also remove some of the furniture from balcony is a bit overwhelming. Inside it would be nice to reduce some furniture and items on walls downstairs so it doesn't seem so cluttered. Overall great place to stay, just some suggestions to make it more enjoyable.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Close to the beach, heated pool, nice view but unit is very outdated and stinky. Probably the worst I've stayed in so far. Was scarred to sit on the couch, dirty and moist carpet, burners on the stove smelled horribly when on.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family