US$79
Doubletree.com
US$230
US$178
US$283
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
US$124
US$112
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$212
US$199
Travelocity
Aqua Beach Inn(Myrtle Beach)
US$183
US$177
Priceline
US$429
See what travellers are saying:
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Room "non-smoking"(smell cigars)
Cockroaches at the walls and curtains (pic)
AC was dusty (pic)and not working
Unsafe doors(pic)
U got pay 10$ cash for the key room
Hole in the closet (pic)
Bad area
Spent 50$ more and find better places
I left at the spot..

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I just got married. Our original honeymoon weekend plans fell through due to some unforeseen circumstances, so we thought we would take a quick trip to myrtle beach since it's only an hour and a half away. Needless to say when we arrived we were less than impressed and trying to make the best of the situation thought we would try to make it work. To say the least, we turned in our keys three hours later as we felt to uncomfortable to be in the room, let alone sleep in the beds! When we got to our room is smelled like someone had been chain smoking in it. The walls were gross and seemed almost moldy from moisture in the room. There was sand all over the floor and both beds! The air conditioner was extremely loud. They refused to give us a refund or a different room, so we have thrown $200 in the trash essentially. Worst inn I have ever been to and worst service I have received in a long time. The staff is SUPER rude and didn't care about anything that I said about how disgusting the room was.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Taylor R
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

As a single mom I want to do more with my kids and spending more is not in my book, I picked it for the price but the customer service and the rooms where just wrong rude and the hotel smells, I rather lose the first night I paid for than stay my whole vacation! And on top of that I was with my 4 year old and they made us wait 30 min in the car when it's hot because they won't give me the room before 3 like for goodness sake it's 30 min all the totems I stayed in before did that specially if you have kids.
Glad I found another hotel to stay in but lesson learned never this hotel if it's the last one on earth

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Grace G
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

In room bedspread had stains room was full of moisture on rug and bed front desk staff very rude. When giving a different room celing moisture leaking on 2 bed and floor and rooms had unpleasant odor. Housekeeping supervisor excellent with assist in change of room front desk staff very rude and unproffesional

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rhonda A
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

I and three of my friends stayed a night here intended to be at a concert for most of the night and it being the cheapest place, we picked it. We got there at 12:00pm and we went to check in at 1:00pm because on the website it says you can select your check in time. The rude lady at the front desk told my boyfriend check in is at 3pm and that we would have to wait. (We had to leave for the concert at 4:30 keep in mind) we stayed at target and got ready IN THE CAR and returned at 3:00pm only for her to give us a key to the nastiest room I've ever seen. The lamp had no shade there were NO SHEETS ON THE TWO BEDS. The floor was MUDDY AND SOAKED. Me and my girl friend were pissed at this point. We went to the desk and basically I told them we wouldn't be staying in that and that this is unacceptable. I asked why on their website they say you can choose your check in & she responded saying "I can't help what the computer says it's not me". I told them that is considered false advertising and that we want a refund or another room. And they still continued to say they don't have any rooms. I told them we have places to be and we aren't waiting around on them anymore and finally they gave us a room on the 3rd level. This room thankfully had sheets on the beds. The room smelled like cigarettes. They don't give you towels. The pool is nasty. The hot tub has plants and dirt in it. And then we find out the concert was cancelled so we had to spend our night in this AWFUL motel. DO NOT STAY HERE. IT ISN'T IN A SAFE AREA. You're better off paying for a nicer hotel with good service and clean rooms. I don't know how this dump hasn't been shut down. Do not stay here I'm telling you it is AWFUL worst place I've ever stayed in my whole life. The people don't care about their guests and are extremely rude and the rooms are not safe or clean. The place is falling apart and creepy men stay outside the rooms lurking around. Honestly don't stay here.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends