Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews hot tub condo isolation bedroom ocean
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 February 2021 via mobile

First of all we have been going there for 25 plus years and it has declined on the last few visits . Cleanliness and services and closing of the hot tub which is still listed on their rental pages. When covid first hit we had already completed payment on our first family trip since I completed cancer treatment a double unit for a week at over 2400 dollars and was so excited to go. SC had a State of Emergency and NY where we live had travel bans in effect so we had to cancel. They refused to refund ANY portion of the week ...no help with reschedule or discount on next visit absolutely nothing. In my opinion that is the worst of the worst Customer service ever and we will never return there or recommend to others ..

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 21 August 2020

We have stayed at land's end before and we were satisfied our previous unit was very nice but I do not remember what number it was cause it's been several years. We went by the pictures and review for unit #111 as it had an A rating. When we arrived we were more than disappointed. The unit was very dark and dingy. It has not been updated. The kitchen is skeevy with very old utensils and cookware that were just thrown into closets. I was going to cook some bacon in the oven but when I pulled out and oven pan a cockroach ran across the Room. Needless to say we didn't cook anything. The guest bedrooms mattress looked new and was very comfortable for my daughter but there were 2 old lamps so it was too dark so my daughter could not read a book. Plus the spread in the guest Room is so old and dingy my daughter refused to use it thank goodness she brought her own blanket. The master bedroom's mattress was old and saggy on each side with a hard lump in the middle of the bed and was stained. Again the Room was very dark with 3 small lamps. The air quality in the unit is very poor with dirty vents. The staff at the main office are not friendly and really seemed to care less. The pool was very nice and we did enjoy the beach so we tried to make lemonade out of lemons but we will never stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 15 July 2020

We booked this past winter just before COVID -19 Isolation started.

My family has stayed here multiple times (10-15) over the last 13 years. Right now we can not even travel into the USA and they refuse to refund the deposit or let us carry it into 2021. Told us as long as the state or the county are allowing short term rentals that they would not deviate from their cancellation policy.

The last time we stayed there it was an ocean walk 3 bedroom place with two floors and the unit was really out dated and the beds were in rough shape. They also closed the pool in our building for a couple of days with no notice, which was important to us because we liked to sit out by the pool while our kids rested indoors. Every other time we have stayed there before we really enjoyed it.

Room tip: To get the best room; book somewhere else.
Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 8 July 2020 via mobile

In the midst of a pandemic, where Myrtle Beach was called a “Petri dish” and “hot spot” for Coronavirus, I thought it best to avoid the place. I tried to reschedule to next year but they wouldn’t help. I requested a refund and that wasn’t given. I finally asked for us to meet in the middle so I could get SOMETHING back from the high price we paid, but was told the cancellation policy is in effect. Where I come from, helping the customer is priority number 1. Their number two highest priorities are greed and selfishness. I will never go back there. I encourage you not to give them your business. Please use another condo association if you visit. Land’s End and Atlantic Resort Group isn’t the place to give money to.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank jmholden356
Reviewed 3 June 2020 via mobile

After 20 years of staying at Lands End, run by Atlantic Resort Group I’m extremely disappointed with how they are handling my family. Recently when I called them to explain that my dad was open heart surgery and we could not make it this year they refused to refund the deposit. They only thing they offered was to transfer it over to another week this year. When I explained that Open Heart Surgery is not something you just recoup from right away they had ZERO compassion. I asked if we could stay in 2021 and they said no.

They said they had to do the right thing for their business and don’t care if we come back. You would think after 20 years with zero cancellations they would work with you.

I know times are different but you would think that people and businesses would be more compassionate.

Date of stay: May 2020