1,593 results
All reviews captain quarters pool bar oceanfront room spring break full kitchen bowling starbucks blast boardwalk
Reviewed 27 October 2012

My wife and I got married on Oct, 20 2012, and we stayed at Hotel Blue. Not only was the staff extremely friendly, but the perks for staying there were rediculous. The bowling on level 6, at Captains Quarters, was awesome, and the breakfast buffet on level 9 offered a great view of the ocean! Overall, our experience was extremely satisfactory and we cannot wait to go back!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
HotelBlueManager, Manager at Hotel Blue, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2012

Thank you so much for spending such a special time with us. We are so glad that you enjoyed your time and that you would share it with others. We are excited that you liked Level 6 and Vista 9 as well.. We look forward to your return.. Hopefully soon.

Reviewed 26 October 2012

Reservations were easy and very accomodating, had to reschedule twice due to family emergencies and was not a problem for the reservation staff . From the outside everything looked great and the room was great (clean & comfy) and reasonably priced, just had issues with the elevators & hallways looking a little drab & rundown...(which is why I have rated the cleanliness level at average), overall, we were very happy and plan to return next time we go to Myrtle Beach.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple

We are so excited that you enjoyed your vacation and thank you for sharing it with everyone. We look forward to your return..

Reviewed 22 October 2012

Hotel Blue was very nice for the price. We had a great time and will be back! Enjoyed the beautiful weather. All hotel blue needs is a dj or band for entertainment. This review process stinks though. Why 200 characters? I said what I wanted to say. Nothing else to add!

• Stayed: October 2012
HotelBlueManager, Manager at Hotel Blue, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2012

Thank you so much for staying at Hotel Blue.. We do have a DJ during the season and our Thearpy party... Hopefully you can stay with us in the summer sometime... We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 22 October 2012

The Blue Hotel was nice but did not care to have to go to another hotel for some of the things that they offered. I liked the hotel but not the going ot Captains Quarters. We might look elsewhere the next time we come there.

Room Tip: we had the King non smoking and it was nice but people were smoking on their balconies. The Oceanfront were great!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for posting this review for us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 21 October 2012

The reservation process is very easy; though I always use online but I've called the hotel to check on various parts of my reservations on occasion. The staff is friendly and act like real people. They understand your needs and are very efficient at meeting them. I was disappointed that the pool-side bar was closed, but I would love to see another bar-type environment that would be a year-round indoor service. We had a full kitchen and it was nice to have real dishes. The only thing I wished that had been different about that was that they might put a light that shined overhead of the sink & stove. I got on the 15th floor, which is where I always prefer. One of the snack machines was gone--chips & candy, but though the drink machine was still there, it was out of service. Anything I have suggested or said that might seem derogatory is merely superficial musings. I have no complaints about the hotel, nor anything about Myrtle Beach in general

Room Tip: Oceanfront rooms and those on the left side offer wonderful views of the sunrise. You have no view of it on the right side. Rooms on the top have less elevator noise because they aren't going up and down as much
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for letting everyone know about your recent vacation with us at Hotel Blue. We agree the views from the 15th floor are the best. Come and see us again as soon as you can.