US$347
Admiral Motor Inn(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$228
US$178
Book now, pay at stay
US$300
Aqua Beach Inn(Myrtle Beach)
US$177
US$123
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
US$174
US$159
1,568 results
All reviewsswim up pool barcaptain quartersoceanfront roombowling alleyspring breakhousekeeping stafffull kitchenstarbucksblast
Reviewed 28 September 2017

I always enjoy staying at Hotel Blue. For the price and location it is great! It is clean and everyone is friendly. I probably will stay there again but I am going to suggest a couple of things. One of the things I will be suggesting may make the difference on if I stay again or not. I have thought about how Hotel Blue charges $10 a day for parking at the hotel. Then they say they aren't responsible for your vehicle. That is just wrong. With what we are paying for parking you could hire two full time security guards just to patrol said parking garage. If the $10 parking fee stays in place I will probably not return. The second thing is the pool itself. The bottom of the pool is in pretty bad shape. It really needs drained and repainted. Looks terrible. While in my room and I look at the hotel to the right, at their lazy river, it is the most beautiful shade of blue ever!! The hot tub also needs drained and painted. The third thing is the privacy switch on the door in the rooms. A couple of nights I stayed out late and wanted to sleep in. I turned the privacy knob and was awaken by housekeeping anyway. It is stated on paper at check in that if it is marked privacy that housekeeping will not knock but housekeeping leaves at 4pm so if you wait too late you will not have housekeeping that day. Housekeeping could tell I was upset and said they had to knock to get their paperwork signed even if I had the door marked as private. Well there you have it. Great hotel that I really enjoy going to. I mean I have been there six times in three years and always stay for a week. Just giving my two cents and hope it helps!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank kentuckyguy10
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Bar tender was one of the best bartenders anyone could have. Jamie was the bartender and made the visit well worth it. Great bar pool. Indoor lazy river, high pressure showers great ocean front view. Best stay at myrtle beach I have had. Came for a honey moon and have to say best decision made:)

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dakota V
Molly F, General Manager at Hotel Blue, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time with us. I am happy to hear the service that was provided by Jaime. She truly is a huge asset to our team and works hard to exceed all of our guests expectations. Congratulations to you and I am happy to hear you enjoyed your Honeymoon with us. I hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

We want to applaud our housekeeper Lidia on Floor 5! She did the best housekeeping we've ever had on vacation and we've been coming to this hotel for at least 15 years. She doesn't speak English very well, but she knows how to clean a room REALLY well.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Terry M
Molly F, General Manager at Hotel Blue, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind words on Trip Advisor. I am so happy to hear Mrs. Lidia was able to take great care of you during your stay. I will most definitely pass on your kind words to her. I hope you stay with Hotel Blue again soon! Again, thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Okay at first I was kinda terrified after seeing the pictures of bed bugs. We all know this is an epidemic right now. After carefully looking at our beds I can honestly say I didn't see anything that would look like bed bug residue. The room was a little worn. They could use a renovation. The parking deck is very tight. I'm sure there have been wrecks because I came close a few times. The housekeeping is lazy. They didn't even come to our door,we had to find them. I even had to go looking for a broom. The one I found looked like it belong in the dumpster. The oven smelled like someone used oven cleaner and never returned to wipe it out. If you're looking for quietness even this late in September, you won't find it here. All in all it's decent but, I won't be back if I have to pay for it.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank shemeka c
Molly F, General Manager at Hotel Blue, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. It saddens me to hear about your experiences. We do complete yearly renovations and upgrades to our units to keep them as updates as possible. You should have received daily housekeeping service, and I am sorry that did not occur. I will look into this and find out what was going on and make necessary corrections. I do hope you give Hotel Blue a 2nd chance to exceed your expectations like I know we can. Again, thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

It has nice amenities. Elevators run slow and shake. Has to go to multiple floors to find a vending machine that worked. Needs better security for guests. Don't need a key to enter into hotel so just any Joe smoe can walk in. Our room Was the first door you saw from walking in from outside. Walls are paper thin. Could definitely do some better decorating in the rooms. Make it look like a coastal relaxation get away and not some doctors waiting room. Was told it would cost $10.00 a day for parking. Won't be booking here again unless some changes are made.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lindsey N
Molly F, General Manager at Hotel Blue, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for reviewing Hotel Blue on Trip Advisor. It saddens me to hear about your experiences. We do have security on property and I am sorry you feel as if there was not enough. We value all feedback as this is what we use to make corrections to our resort. We will be updating our units this winter time. I hope you give us a 2nd chance to exceed your expectations. Again, thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.