Courtyard North Charleston Airport/Coliseum
Hampton.com
US$126
US$169
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

US$108
US$115
US$161
US$149
US$111
US$189
US$199
All reviewscourtyard by marriottstarbucks coffeean early flightroom was cleanparking lotnice hoteltanger outletsbreakfast was includedbooked this hotelsouthern hospitalitythe entire stafffirst floorconvenient locationbusiness tripminute drivestaff was very friendlycharleston airport
Reviewed 27 July 2015

Not sure why Marriott pushes the app so hard, as it doesn't save the consumer any time. Average Courtyard. There was some substance, looked like blood, on the pull out sofa mattress. That's not cool, housekeeping should report that and either get it cleaned on replaced.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2015

The hotel staf was helpful and friendly when checking in. They were able to provide my wife and i a couple good recommendations for evening entertainment. The Park Circle development a few miles away was a pleasant surprise. An up and coming gentrification project with nice restaurants and bars provided dinner and entertainment. The rooms were typical Marriott, comfortable beds with clean bathrooms and carpeting.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Carley F, Event Specialist at Courtyard North Charleston Airport/Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2015

We are excited to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. We hope to see you on your return trip to North Charleston.

Reviewed 23 June 2015

My family, 3 of them, decided to head down to Charleston May 29-31st for an early celebration of my brother's high school graduation. I live in Charleston, however, my current living situation downtown did not have enough space for three extra people to stay the weekend. My brother and I were both born in Charleston and my family enjoys each chance they have to return. My mom is in the midst of selling her house and was concerned about the hotel expense, especially with it being tourist season. We searched our usual hotels around downtown and West Ashley, finding them to be either sold out or more than we could spend. After an issue with Expedia and what seemed to be a celebratory weekend falling to pieces, my mom found the Courtyard Marriott in North Charleston. With a 2 queen bed room available (and rooms with a fridge, my mom loves that!) were able to book a room with the Courtyard where we could all spend the weekend together. The hotel was very clean and had a modern feel. Each member of the staff we encountered was pleasant and helpful. We absolutely loved our room, the beds were soft and comfortable with the bathroom set away and spacious. I have never stayed on the North Charleston side of town and we found the location to be close to downtown and an easy trip to the beaches. My brother and his girlfriend loved their evening swim in the outdoor pool. As a family, we aren't big Starbucks fans, so we didn't make much use of the lobby. However, Dunkin Donuts is just down the street! On our way back to check-out, we got stuck in heavy beach traffic, we called the front desk to let her know we'd be running a little late. The associate was friendly and understanding and told us not to worry. The hotel remained true to its website promise of "Southern Hospitality" and "best service and style." The Courtyard Marriott saved our weekend together as a family to celebrate my brother and came through with service and style! We will be staying here again!,

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Carley F, Event Specialist at Courtyard North Charleston Airport/Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2015

Congratulations to your brother! We wish him, and the rest of your family the best!

We are pleased to hear ya'll were able to spend this time as a family, and enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to your next visit to North Charleston.

Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

Came to Charleston on business but had plenty of time for leisure as well. The hotel had no hair dryer. (My travel one broke when we were here.) The pool had a floating skim on top. There were 4 of us in a room and there were only 3 towels. We constantly had to call for more. The staff was very very nice though which made up for the lack of amenities. The hotel was also very clean. I guess I'm used to
staying in hotels that at least have fresh brewed coffee available in the mornings.
The room did have a mini fridge but no microwave to warm up left overs. I was also disappointed that there were no soda machines on the floors. I had to go downstairs for my pop.

Stayed: June 2015
1  Thank 2ndgradeteach
Carley F, Event Specialist at Courtyard North Charleston Airport/Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We apologize you weren't pleased with our ammenities, or lack there of. We normally have hairdryers in each of our rooms, and apologize there wasn't one available to you. Please don't hesitate to call the front desk if there is ever a missing ammenity, and one of our friendly associates would be happy to assist. Also, we have freshly brewed Starbucks Coffee, as well as specialty beverages available 24 hours, or individual coffee makers in each room. We hope to see you on your next trip to North Charleston, and have the opportunity to show you more of our ammenities.

Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

As I prefer to spend my money on Spoleto and Piccolo Spoleto tickets and the outstanding Charleston restaurants, I choose to stay at this very good Courtyard for $127 (senior rate) per night compared to well over $300 per night for comparable hotels downtown Charleston. Parking is free and it only takes 15-20 minutes to reach any of the Spoleto/Piccolo Spoleto venues and park nearby them. The hotel is clean and comfortable, the associates very friendly and helpful and the Bistro has a more than adequate breakfast selection. The only issue is being able to find the hotel since GPS seems to want to send you in the wrong direction when approaching the hotel.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Carley F, Event Specialist at Courtyard North Charleston Airport/Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2015

We are excited you enjoyed your stay at our hotel, and experienced a little taste of what Charleston has to offer during the Spoleto Festival. Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor.