US$111
US$116
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Express Charleston North(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$93
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$129
US$139
US$129
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$169
US$149
US$151
US$115
US$93
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$159
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 September 2016

We stayed at the Northwoods Extended Stay America in North Charleston, SC for Labor Day weekend. The motel was economically priced, very clean with full kitchen. The staff was beyond friendly and very efficient. Anyone would have a wonderful time here.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Charleston - Northwoods Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the clean and affordable rooms. We also appreciate the kind words in regards to the staff. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

The halls were kind of dark not well lit at all. The facility seems out dated with just quick coat of paint. The manager charged me with a smoking fee and I don't even smoke!!! When I question the charge all that was given was bad attitude, I called my bank and was refunded immediately!! The room was ok but the bed spread was stained on the bottom, took it off upon arrival and cleaning staff never replaced with new.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Denise G
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Charleston - Northwoods Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2016

The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. Please accept our most sincere apologies for your unpleasant stay. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will definitely use your comments to make sure your experience is not repeated. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly, at cnc@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

Clean and decent for the price (paid $80) for 1 night stay. The rooms are partially updated. Kitchenette has a regular size fridge, small range stove/oven, small mounted microwave, sink & (outdated) cabinets. You'll have to bring your own cookware & dishes as none are provided. There are 2 chairs & a bar top for sitting/eating. In the living room area, it has a flat screen tv, couch, chair, coffee table, end table/lamp, and business desk with 2 chairs. The living room area connects to the bedroom area (open concept) which has a bed with 2 night stands (with lamps). Because our room was on the end and had 2 windows, it provided us with 2 different views. Bathroom was standard, nothing special or extravagant about it. I believe the dresser serves a dual purpose as it's located at entrance of the room (maybe as an entrance/foyer table and a dresser to store clothes). Closet is across from dresser and contains an ironing board,iron, and extra linen. The closet has a sliding curtain instead of a door.
This hotel offers free wifi and a "grab and go" breakfast which includes coffee, muffins, fruit, granola bars, instant grits, instant oatmeal, tea bags, and hot chocolate packets.
There is a laundry area/vending machine area and is a pet friendly hotel.
Overall, I have no complaints. I would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LaTrell M
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Charleston - Northwoods Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2016

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. Please accept our apologies that we failed to explain our dishware policy. While we no longer keep dishes in guest rooms, these items are available upon request at the front desk for no additional fee. Still, I’m glad to read that you had a positive experience overall and had a comfortable stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

The room was nice I had a suite. Plenty of space and a galley kitchen. But there was a catch. There were no dishes or pots or pans . Those you had to secure at the front desk. Also due to the nature of the hotel, there was no housekeeper popping in daily. The free breakfast was no great shake -- coffee carafes, packets of instant cereal, fruit, and pastry you could get in a box at a grocery store. No juice or anything hot. But the room was very clean. The hotel was near a main drag with a variety of chain restaurants. It was a stones throw from a mall. And it was a hop, skip, and a jump from downtown Charleston my primary destination . Also it was a quick trip down the highway to the airport. The price was right if you aren't expecting a fancy stay. Front desk was friendly when I checked in late due to my flight

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Mike C
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Charleston - Northwoods Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2016

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. Please accept our apologies that our amenities were not to your expectations. We provide housekeeping services to guests staying eight or more nights; however, these services are always available upon request for an additional fee. Still, I’m glad to read that we were able to accommodate your needs with a comfortable stay and that you enjoyed our convenient location. I truly appreciate your comments about our staff. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 26 February 2016

This is your typical Extended Stay and everything was in order and working. The staff was helpful, especially Trunika who made sure that my computer would connect to the tv. It's next door to a Lowes, but there isn't any noise. On the other side is a small mall including an ice rink. Several restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Walter L
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Charleston - Northwoods Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2016

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I truly appreciate your kind comments regarding our friendly customer service. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.