Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$164
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$144
Expedia.comUS$144
Lol.travelUS$164
All reviews cookies double tree front desk great stay convention center great hotel business trip the entire staff great customer service shuttle service staff was friendly definitely stay here again enjoyed my stay convenient location parking lot randy dana
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Recently, I had to book a room with no reservation near the Charleston International Airport. I found the Doubletree International Boulevard Hotel and spoke to Madison about availability. Best customer service in the business. She was very professional and actually seemed really interested in working out a reservation for me. If the Charleston Airport location is convenient for your travel needs I highly recommend this hotel. Great staff and facilities!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Madison Ryan, Guest Services / Front Office at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel North Charleston - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am so happy that we could give you an enjoyable experience. We hpe to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 7 May 2021 via mobile

So impressed with this hotel. Amid Covid, they maintained an open an professional courtesy to American Airlines and PSA crews. Excellent breakfasts and genuinely nice and engaged staff! Jake was amazing and brought breakfast to us despite our crazy 4 am can ride to airport! I am so impressed with this hotel!! Thank you, Jake and Double Tree of North Charleston SC!!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope tos ee you again in the future!

Reviewed 28 April 2021

loved getting to stay at this hotel and walk around the tanger outlets next door. the drive down was pleasant and was very happy to check in and relax in the very nice king bed room we stayed in. overall 10/10!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 23 April 2021

During my extended stay at the doubletree in Charleston, I was very pleased with how at home the staff made me feel. Mrs. Jackie and her assistants in the dining area were amazing. Micheal Taylor is a great cook. Pete is the best bartender I've ever had the pleasure of socializing with. There are many more but these wonderful people are why I will never hesitate to stay at a doubletree!

-Lauren

Trip type: Travelled on business
Madison Ryan, Guest Services / Front Office at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel North Charleston - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2021

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Michael, Jackie, and Pete. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 8 April 2021

no so good view, overlooked the molded roof on the back of the building, if the hotel was full I could understand, but we were placed in a room with the worst view ever, the breakfast was ok, the hotel was clean.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton