All reviews hampton inn charleston airport room was clean shuttle service nice stay would stay here again fresh fruit historic district complimentary breakfast staff was friendly king bed cleaning staff tanger outlets kyle proximity interstate cruise
Reviewed 7 August 2018

The room was very spacious. Everything about this hotel was great. Everything I asked for I got. The shuttle bus drivers were very helpful. They couldn't have been nicer. The hotel staff was excellent. The Breakfast was very good. They had a great selection. I saw some wonderful mansions. Charleston is beautiful. The transportation is excellent.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Mary B
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

This is a mid grade hotel. The best thing is the location. It is close to the Tanger outlets and plenty of restaurants. The hotel was clean and comfortable. When we checked in we were not offered the rate advertised on the web until we physically showed him the rate on our phone. The cable tv was missing many of the basic cable channels. When we asked we were told they had problems with the cable service but no other explanation. They offered a variety of breakfast food some of which were better than others. We would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2018

The room was very clean and modern. You could hear noise from outside, but it wasn't really an issue. A lot of reviews saying that there were renovations going on, but that wasn't the case when we arrived. Check in was a breeze, the staff was so-so. For the location the price was a little high. Breakfast was awesome and free. Overall I would stay again!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a family event. The staff was very accommodating. The rooms were clean and had more than enough space. The breakfast had a good variety of items and the area was clean. This hotel is about a 10-15 minute drive to downtown. There are many restaurants and shopping outlets nearby.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

The room was clean and comfortable. The staff’s professionalism was questionable at times, but overall it was great. The best part about my stay was the airport transport. The hotel transport to the airport was really nice, they provided a van and the hotel allowed me to part my car for the duration of the flight for only $10. Major savings! Also, the hotel picked me back up from the airport.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends