DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Charleston Airport
US$113
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Convention Center(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$110
Hyatt Place North Charleston(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$108
US$100
US$101
Travelocity
SpringHill Suites Charleston North/Ashley Phosphate(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$85
All reviewsdouble treecookiesfire pitgreat hotelthe staff was greatcharleston airportking suitewaffle housefamily reunioneasy accessexcellent staygreat customer serviceshuttle servicebusiness tripparking lotdinacabana
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a king room. The room was small but cozy and very clean. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Great location close to shopping & restaurants. The complementary internet was good. Hotel parking was adequate. Part of hotel is under construction due to remodeling.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great people, a few exceptions. The only gripe I have is menu had some items that were not available, (Cornish hen) and there was one other item. The hostess was kind and the bartender equally as nice. Front staff were very accommodating. Overall eating experience is not the greatest, I ended up eating at Dennys and Chilis. Rooms very clean, hallway, gym, entry way. Love that part of the cleanliness and welcome personality of the staff.

Room Tip: Better view from the front.Restaurants on the same premise affordable for families,Dennys and Chilis. Shopping not far, could walk.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Upon arrival we were informed if we got to the car rental place by 8;50PM a shuttle would be waiting for us and take us directly to the hotel. We explained we did not want to have to ride around in the shuttle to make an airport run. There was no shuttle for us and then one arrived at around 9:10PM. We confirmed it was Hilton and he said he was there to retrieve us. When then found out he was from the Hilton airport and would not be able to take us to the Double Tree Hilton. He got us to the Airport Hilton and another shuttle came in about 10 minutes. We loaded the shuttle and he said he had to run to the airport with us. We objected and he said he couldn't take us directly to the hotel. When then ordered a Lyft to get the hotel. Checking the hotel website the bar/restaurant was closing at 10:00 and we were going to be pushing it to get food. We decided to call it in for take-out. At the hotel when checking-in, we were questioned rudely about the whole shuttle incident, and no apology was offered, and neither were in cookies offered! We were offered a refund for the Lyft, but I haven't seen it on my credit card yet. We finally got to the room and I went to get the take-out from the bar. The bill seemed extremely high and I asked for an itemized receipt. When I got back to the room, I double checked the bill verses the online menu and we were way over charged. I sent my partner to the bar to deal with the over charge, and she was told nothing could be done because that was an old menu online. At this point I was so livid! I called the front desk and Irene said they would refund part of the charge. I returned to the bar and got a 50% refund, but the waitress was super rude and didn't offer any apology. Pretty crumby experience. In addition, after a long drive I was ready for an IPA at the bar, of course the keg was empty. After finally calming down I tried to go to sleep and realized the place was right next to the highway and there was loud talking outside my room on the ground floor. I decided to look out the window to see who was there, and I was greeted by a disgusting view of a construction zone. I guess I was thinking staying at the Double Tree would be better than a Super 6, but the whole experience was actually worse! The morning shuttle was ok, but we were on time and they held the shuttle for someone on a flight crew that was about 10 minutes late. I guess the flight crew is more important than us. Our reservation was made u

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel was great in every way. The only drawback is its location, north of the Charleston airport. Pretty far from the downtown part of Charleston. Attractive rooms, great bathroom with walk-in shower instead of a tub/shower combo. Friendly staff, and a digtial key (cell phone app based).

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was in the right place for my needs. Rooms clean and well laid out. Fitness center above average. Breakfast below average. Just didn't show any effort. In this day and age when choices are abundant, this property needs something to help it stand out. A top notch breakfast would push it over the top.

Also, it was raining the morning of my departure, and where I parked had drainage problems which means I had to wade through 10" of water to get into my truck.

Staff super helpful.