See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Just spent the week, February, at this Comfort Inn, and couldn’t have asked for better accommodations. The building aesthetic was very nice, they said it had just been remodeled, and the entire staff was extremely polite, professional and helpful. They made sure we knew the best way to get around the area and offered great hints on how to avoid traffic. Room was very nice; the breakfast area was clean and neat and the coffee and food (standard stuff) was good. Our 1st time in Myrtle Beach area and location was great. Would not hesitate to stay there again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bob C
HotelResponse_2017, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Dear Bob C.,

I am so very happy to hear that your first trip to Myrtle Beach / North Myrtle Beach was such a successful and enjoyable one. Our team members work hard to ensure that our guests feel comfortable and welcomed to our property, and they're going to be excited to read all of your positive remarks. I hope that you found all of the relaxation that you were hoping for while you were here. (I think the beach is an amazing place to be in the off-season!) I appreciate hearing that your experience here was worthy of a 5-star rating and that your expectations were all exceeded by our Comfort Inn. We'd love to be able to welcome you back soon for another getaway trip.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Great location, the staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean, the beds comfortable and a desk with multiple electrical outlets for electronics. Free hot breakfast with plenty of choices.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank NOCARE

Dear NOCARE,

Thank you for letting us know that you were absolutely pleased with your recent stay at our Comfort Inn hotel in North Myrtle Beach, SC. We appreciate your 5-star review and are delighted to know that you've chosen to reach out to our team members and other TripAdvisor users via this review. It's always a pleasure to hear about all of the specific things that pleased our guests and I'm happy to know that you found our accommodations, services, and amenities to be superb. I hope you'll continue to trust our property to offer you excellent lodging experiences whenever you're in our area. We'd love to have you here again soon!

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Rooms are clean and comfortable. Asked the staff at the front desk to show me on the street map where the hotel is located and she did not know! When we decided to go for dinner we asked the guy at front desk where a certain restaurant was and didn’t know. It was only a block from the hotel. You would think that the hotel staff would be able to help you.
I Do not recommend this hotel if you are not from the area especially if you need to eat.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
HotelResponse_2017, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear ROBERT F.,

Thank you for mentioning that you found our hotel to be a clean and comfortable place to stay during your recent trip through the North Myrtle Beach, SC area. We appreciate that you trusted the Comfort Inn brand to provide you with a great value and a good lodging experience during your travels. I am sorry to hear that you had some substandard encounters with members of our front desk team, though, and I appreciate you bringing your concerns to my direct attention so that I may address them. We will work to conduct further trainings with all of our staff regarding the dissemination of excellent information to all of our guests. I hope that you'll give us another chance to exceed your expectations during your next visit to our area. We would love to be able to welcome you back and hope that your next stay here is worthy of a full 5-star rating.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights. Bed was comfortable, clean, and well kept. Fresh smell all around the room. Everything was dusted and clean. Only thing keeping this from a 5* for me was the shower. The shower was spraying a small steady of water out of the top of the shower head onto the floor outside the shower soaking the floor. I just placed a rag over it and went on with my day. Had a little hard time stopping up the shower to take a bath. Water kept wanting to drain even though I stopped it up with the provided stopper. Would definitely recommend!

Stayed: December 2017
HotelResponse_2017, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear Dillon H.,

Thank you for choosing our Comfort Inn hotel to be your host during your recent trip to North Myrtle Beach, SC. We loved having you here and appreciate that you feel comfortable recommending out property to others via this TripAdvisor review. Our goal, of course, is to ensure that our guests feel confident in rating our hotel with 5 stars, and I am sorry to hear that several maintenance issues with the shower/tub in your guest room prevented this from happening. I will address your remarks with our maintenance team and hope that you'll give us another chance to offer you an absolutely superb experience during your next visit to this area.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights for a softball tournament. Room was clean, quiet and beds comfy. No bugs in the room. Bathroom could use some TLC - stucco chipped in a few places and water pressure was low. Price was great.

Breakfast was ok ... microwaved sausage and eggs for hot items. Normal cold options - cereal and pastries. Nothing special, but it was adequate.

The one thing I would caution is that in the morning around 8 a.m. there were what appeared to be a couple of escorts in the parking lot walking around - still dressed in a quite fancy manner from the night before.

Would I stay again ... possibly, if they had the best price in the area, close to my location, where I could earn reward points. I'm not a fan of staying at a resort where I have a bunch of hidden fees and not earning rewards.

Overall, not a bad choice.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
HotelResponse_2017, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Dear SuperMom S.,

Thank you for providing such extensive feedback to us via this TripAdvisor review following your stay at our hotel. We were pleased to be able to welcome you to our Comfort Inn and hope that your team did well in the softball tournament that you were in the area to attend. I'm glad that most of your time here went well and appreciate all of the specific suggestions that you've made regarding the time that we could have further improved upon. With regard to the security issue that you noted in the morning, I have discussed your remarks with our team and we've furthered trainings on operational procedures. I cannot confirm or deny that the people you noted were guests or just people who were passing through, but the safety and comfort of our guests is our primary goal and we will work very hard to ensure that you're absolutely pleased with all of your future stays here. I hope that you'll allow us to welcome you back during your next visit to North Myrtle Beach; we'd love to earn a full 5-star rating from you following your stay.