“Great outside bar”
Review of Frothy Dog Tavern

Frothy Dog Tavern
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Description: The Frothy Dog is an open air lakeside tavern located at Barefoot Landing. We offer a wide selection of beer, frozen drinks, sandwiches and snacks. We offer live music from 7-10pm every night during the summer.
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Great outside bar with cold draft beers...very refreshing. The bartender was so helpful as to where locals hangout and where the best places are to eat.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Long day of summer heat couldnt of ended better. Cold beer and live music! They had a long list of craft beers! If you love beer and good music i would recommend checking this place out. We will be stopping by The Frothy Dog again before we leave town.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I decided to take a walk around Barefoot Landing. And we stopped and had few drinks at the Frothy Dog Tavern. The bartender was very friendly and the atmosphere was great. We will be back soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

My husband and I were walking around Barefoot Landing and stumbled on this fun spot. The bar is right on the lake with a beautiful view of the wildlife and a great sunset. I had a frozen strawberry and pina colada mix that was super yummy. My hubby had some craft beers. It looked like they had sandwiches, but we had an early dinner elsewhere. A fedora wearing guitarist came on after sunset and did a great job covering some Van Morrison songs. We'll be back!

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

Visited Myrtle Beach with friends for the week from New York and came out to Barefoot Landing. While we were there we came across this amazing outdoor pub called the Frothy Dog. Great food and drinks that were reasonably priced, I had a club sandwich on Hawaiian bread which was delicious. Great views of the lake as well. I highly recommend that anyone who comes to barefoot landing stop at this pub for a bite and a few drinks!!