“Great food, friendly service”
Review of Mission BBQ

Mission BBQ
Reviewed 12 July 2018

The food is excellent and the staff is very friendly. We had 11 in our party and we didn't have anything that wasn't delicious. The only possible 'complaint' would be a lack of choices for those who don't eat meat (I know - its BBQ, but we had one in our group that doesn't eat meat). About the only thing that doesn't have meat in it is the salad and the cornbread. It would be great if, for example, they had an option with the beans to get them with meat in them or without.

1  Thank Erin C

Reviewed 11 July 2018

I am a certified BBQ Judge and normally not impressed with commercial BBQ Cain restaurants, however Mission BBQ impressed me. I had the (2) meat sampler platter with Brisket/Pulled Pork with Baked Beans and Slaw. It was all delicious and would have ranked up there with some of the competition BBQ I have judged. I would recommend Mission BBQ to any BBQ lover who wants a wonderful meal. God Bless American and Thank You for Your Service!

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped here while on vacation and the food was amazing! We all had something different and enjoyed everything! We got the chopped chicken, brisket, barbecue and steak between all 4 of us. The sides were great as well! The employees were very friendly and the restaurant was clean.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Some of the best BBQ I’ve had in a while from a restaurant. The homemade sauces were excellent. The fact it is about service men and women made it even more appealing.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

Everyday Mission BBQ is open at 12 noon everything stops & staff ask customers to join them in singing our National Anthem. It's the most moving meal you'll ever experience.
The bonus is the food which is excellent.