“Great food ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Always full after eating at one of these places. They always give you so much and the food tastes as good as it looks on menu

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Had a good tasting dinner there last week! I enjoyed one of the campfire specials ! My husband had a combination platter and he thoroughly enjoyed it. Fun to eat there and then browse around there shop.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Love the food as always one of the best places I ate would
Always give Cracker Barrel a five star rating I love all their Meals.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We eat at Cracker Barrel a few times a year and most of them are great! This one not so much! It took a while before our waitress arrived and she acted like her dog died! We couldn't get her to smile to save her life! After we completed our meal, which was good, it took about 20 minutes to get our check. She didn't say anything when she gave it to us! No thank you or have a good evening! We noticed the other wait staff seemed to have the same attitude! If food wasn't good the stars would have been one instead of three!!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We stopped into this restaurant after wasting over 30 minutes at Bob Evan's without getting food. We have stopped here before on previous visits to the area and dine regularly at various other stores in the chain. We all knew exactly what to order.

This restaurant had few table available, clearly busier than Bob's but their service did not suffer. We were seated within minutes and the waitress made us feel very welcome and appreciated. She took our drink orders and returned quickly. We couldn't help to compare our this to our recent experience at Bob Evan's. So far, so good!

The food came quickly and most of us were pleased with the presentation, temperature, and taste. Unfortunately, my wife's cheeseburger with no bun was not like she has received many times before. With her gluten sensitivity she always orders meals with no bun, biscuit, breads, etc.

The burger seemed overly well done, and very thin. Nothing like she has enjoyed many times before. Her fries were lukewarm. She resisted the urge to complain as we were tired and just wanted to finish our meal that we started at Bob Evan's down the road.

Our daughters were very pleased with their meals, and so was I. My wife ate most of hers, but remained disappointed. I continued to suggest she say something, but she again resisted.

We left mostly satisfied with another, of many, visits to various Cracker Barrel restaurants. Would we visit again? Yes. I am certain the management, and staff, would have done whatever they could to address our issues if we would have brought them to their attention.