“Average Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We ate at Cracker Barrel at lunch. The restaurant was clean. We always enjoy the country store. Our server was ok. Serve was a little slow for the amount of people. The food was good not served as hot as we would have liked.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We always come back to the Cracker Barrel when we are in Myrtle Beach. This year I found the service was great, each time we went we had different servers but they were all polite and very helpful. My family and I, we all had different dishes throughout the visits during the three weeks we were there. I loved the country salad, my daughter loved the steak and my husband and other daughter tried something different each time we went. The manager of the restaurant came around to see if everything was alright, very friendly and attentive. Great for families, cheap eats and once dinner is done, the store has some really unique things that you can get to take home. Don't forget to ask for To Go drinks, they will give you a take out refill of your drink that you had, ice tea, pop. Great to have once you leave and are out and about .
We love the place and it is a highlight of coming down to a place that has Cracker Barrels. I wish they would bring them to Canada.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Always full after eating at one of these places. They always give you so much and the food tastes as good as it looks on menu

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Had a good tasting dinner there last week! I enjoyed one of the campfire specials ! My husband had a combination platter and he thoroughly enjoyed it. Fun to eat there and then browse around there shop.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Love the food as always one of the best places I ate would
Always give Cracker Barrel a five star rating I love all their Meals.