“Breadfast ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Pumpkin pancakes to die for better hurry don't last long. You see Tim ate half before he touch anything else. Biscuit gravy always good

Reviewed 26 August 2017

We have dined at several Cracker Barrel restaurants in the U. S. This most recent visit August 24th, about 5:30 PM) at North Myrtle Beach, SC was more than disappointing. Certainly not the quality of both food and service we have experienced in the past at other Cracker Barrel restaurants.

We were a party of 3. I chose the Thursday featured dinner: Roast Turkey & Dressing, which included 2 side dishes and dinner rolls/corn bread. The menu listed Roast Turkey & Dressing. The photo on the Website showed Roast Turkey & Dressing and also a portion of cranberry sauce. That's what I ordered, but it's not what arrived at our table. Instead, my plate had 2 thinly sliced and small portions of turkey, some turkey drippings, baby carrots and 5-6 small chopped pieces of celery. No dressing, no cranberry sauce, no dinner rolls. The Mgr. on duty was making the rounds, asking patrons how everything was for us. I brought the above issues to her attention. Her reply: Oh, you have to order dressing as a side dish with the turkey. WHAT!! Since when does a restaurant promote Roast Turkey & Dressing and then inform you to order the dressing separately. I suppose that if Cracker Barrel promoted Roast Chicken & Noodles, you have to order the noodles separately. Totally BOGUS.

A few minutes later, our waitstaff person dropped by and apologized. She explained that the kitchen had run out of dressing and that even the turkey was running low. Interesting--how was the Mgr. on duty going to provide a side order of dressing if the kitchen had run out of it?

Our total bill was adjusted, removing 2 soft drinks. That's fine, but did not compensate for a dismal experience at Cracker Barrel. In addition, the restaurant was dirty, very dirty.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We went there for breakfast on a Sunday and liked the place. Good atmosphere and good service and I liked the gift shop they have. Kids had pancakes and their pancakes are good with their signature syrup. Ample parking, no wait quick seating, casual dress code.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We ate at Cracker Barrel at lunch. The restaurant was clean. We always enjoy the country store. Our server was ok. Serve was a little slow for the amount of people. The food was good not served as hot as we would have liked.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We always come back to the Cracker Barrel when we are in Myrtle Beach. This year I found the service was great, each time we went we had different servers but they were all polite and very helpful. My family and I, we all had different dishes throughout the visits during the three weeks we were there. I loved the country salad, my daughter loved the steak and my husband and other daughter tried something different each time we went. The manager of the restaurant came around to see if everything was alright, very friendly and attentive. Great for families, cheap eats and once dinner is done, the store has some really unique things that you can get to take home. Don't forget to ask for To Go drinks, they will give you a take out refill of your drink that you had, ice tea, pop. Great to have once you leave and are out and about .
We love the place and it is a highlight of coming down to a place that has Cracker Barrels. I wish they would bring them to Canada.