“RUDE”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Goldberg's Bagels Deli
Reviewed 31 May 2011

The owners were extremely rude to me...10:00 on a Saturday morning and they had NO bagels...not prepared for larger crowd at all...All I needed was a knife to spread my cream cheese and they rolled their eyes at me and gave me a bad bad attitude...my friends were extremely disappoiinted on how they snapped at me when I asked a question.....

Reviewed 14 March 2010

Excellent Bagels, Corned Beef, Pastrami..........friendly service. You can't get a better NYC style deli in Myrtle Beach. Worth the drive to enjoy, no matter where you are in MB! Sit down or take out.

1  Thank RoadTripper516
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 27 December 2008

very very good

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 12 December 2008

The North has come South with great bagels and deli sandwithces. This Southerner really enjoys their food and yes, I have been to NY.