“Fantastic Service, great food”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2018

We went to Olive Garden 7/17/18 and had great food and service. I have special diet needs due to medications I take. Sarah, our waitress, was fantastic. She was very patient and mdse sure I had the exact food I wasted with substitutions to meet my special needs. She provided superior service throughout our meal. Sarah is a fantastic waitress. The food was great and service superior.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

Food was excellent and the venue was in great condition. We went on a weeknight, so the wait was short. Service was very nice.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

We are locals so here we are again.. Took my Wife and mother here.. Food was great.. Service was great. Only gripe I had was how rushed we were. My mother ate about half and my wife also stopped eating but I was still going at my dinner when the waitress showed up and asked if we would like to box those up.. My mother and wife both said Yes and off she went and came back reaching over my food as I was eating to grab the dishes. I looked at her with my mouth full and a look but it didn't phase her.. I should of told her to come back but you would think she would of got the hint .. Oh well..

1  Thank John K
Reviewed 12 July 2018

Very good place to eat. The soup and salad (with bread sticks) is always good. Especially the gnocci soup.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Took a party of 6 including 2 small children. Service was good, food was average. The kids loved the food.