“Terrific pizza and wonderful service”

Basil's Pizza Seafood & Subs
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

I had my grown kids come to North Myrtle Beach and stay in a condo with me for a vacation. For my daughter's birthday we went to Basil's. Perfect choice. The pizza was delicious and you couldn't find friendlier and more attentive service anywhere. When they placed the two pizzas at the table they were piping hot with steam rising up. And did I mention delicious? My 1 1/2 year old granddaughter wolfed down two pepperoni slices. The owner brought over a maze toy for her to play with while we waited. They have a nice area to eat outdoors if you like. We ate indoors and enjoyed the smell of cooking pizzas. I highly recommend you visit them. You can't go wrong.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

We went with the classic large meat lovers pizza. Admittedly hard to mess up but the pizza was very good and our waiter was gracious and informative. The pizza took about 20 minutes to come out of the oven but the place was very busy so I can't see it taking longer than that. Overall would recommend to a friend.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a date night bite to eat. We shared a large meat lovers pizza and it was amazing! It was about $18 for the pizza not including a tip. Worth every penny! Only odd thing is that they do not have cheese sauce.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Pizza and Subs are outstanding. WE eat here at least once or twice every beach trip. The Philly steak is killer!

Reviewed 16 July 2017

My wife and I dined at Basil's and ordered medium buffalo chicken wings and a 16" cheese & sausage pizza. The wings were excellent - served hot & crispy as ordered with just a bit of heat. The pizza tasted OK but was very oily/greasy with a paper thin crust. Service was very good.
Overall – 3.5 due to the mixed reviews of the wings & pizza