“Good pizza, great stromboli, no wait.”
Review of Babaka's Pizzeria

Babaka's Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I had initially planned to place a take-out order at another nearby pizzeria in the Cherry Grove section of North Myrtle Beach, but after being told there was a 2 hour wait, I ended up giving Babaka's a try. Overall, it was a good move. The large sausage pizza was definitely to my liking, and the 3 large (make that HUGE) stromboli that were ordered were great. It was our final meal before returning home and it really ended up being the highlight meal of our trip to Cherry Grove. While the Greek salad was pretty basic (just iceberg lettuce), but decent (good dressing), everything else was really good. The sauce that they serve with the stromboli is a bit different than the pureed marinara you get at a lot of places and I found it to be very flavorful and a nice change.

The price was also right, with the huge 14" stromboli at the $11.99 mark ($1.70 for extra toppings). The large 16" pizza was similarly priced and all of the food was well worth it. While I'd still like to try out the competition, I wouldn't hesitate to go to Babaka's again, to have the same or to try some of their other fare.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Located right at the beach in North Myrtle Beach. Small, dated, sparse decor, ..great pizza...everything I love in a local eatery. They know their stuff. Fast and friendly employees.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Toppings , cheese, and outer crust was good but the inner crust was soggy. We dined in on Styrofoam plates and plastic utensils...still ok

Reviewed 24 April 2018

We stayed at the Prince Resort and ordered from here around 8pm. I got a cheesesteak wrap, and others with me got spaghetti, wings and a calzone. All the food was good and it only took about 35-40 minutes delivery. For everything we ordered, plus delivery, we spent about $60. They only gave us one set of plastic utensils, and no condiments. So if you need ketchup or anything, be sure to ask for it because they will not provide it for you! The guy that took our order was very hard to understand and kept stopping to talk to a customer in the background which confused me even more!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

If you are craving pizza in the Cherry Grove area give Babaka's a try. We we're staying nearby and decided to check it out after looking at their menu online. The seafood pizza is phenomenal (shrimp and crab with an Alfredo sauce as the base. The sandwiches we're good too. The only thing that wasn't fine star for me was the baklava. It was ok, just not as good as fresh-baked. As small as the restaurant is, it's understandable that they serve pre-prepared desserts.