“Great shop”

Berry's Seafood Express Market
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Moving to new location soon. But still nice and clean. Great shrimp and fish choices. Fair prices. Will come again. Thanks

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Berry's Seafood is the best place to eat seafood in the entire state of SC. I live in WV and I've went to the Cherry Grove for the weekend just to eat their Red Snapper. A visit at the beach was great but my weekend trips are to eat here. Their food is excellent and the service is great. They are very friendly people! I love everything about Berry's Seafood!!!! It's definitely a must try! You will not only not be sorry, but you will find your favorite restaurant!!!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 October 2017

I really don't know if you can EAT here...but when it is time to make my shrimpand grits, this is the place to get the BEST shrimp around !!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

I ordered from the online menu when i got there to pick up my order it was supposed to be $15.99 but they charged me $26.00. I asked them about why the price change and they got very rude with me. I paid it anyway why I don't know because the food sucked and the manager was very rude to me. I would not recommend doing business with these people at all. The manager a woman told me to go spend my money elsewhere and I never said anything rude to her but she was so very rude to me I will never go there again the food wasn't that good and they over charged me big time.

4  Thank sherry B
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

We love this seafood market. The Floundee is great. They will even cook it for u there. Every one is friendly